• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Is Now Going After YouTube Accounts Which Show Its Games Being Emulated

People keep buying their stuff in droves even after they put that guy in jail for selling Zelda save files, among other atrocities Nintendo as committed, I dunno, I don’t think it should stop. I think every time they do something draconian people should speak up, and better yet, stop supporting them if it means anything at all to you. NeoIkaruGAF NeoIkaruGAF
But people don’t seem to care and they will continue to buy terribly optimized Pokemon games regardless of how Nintendo treats gamers. They are ruthless to their fan community as well. C&Ds left and right like they are going out of style.

The increase aggression against emulation is not cool, no matter how you try to spin it. Emulation provides more value beyond just pirating games.

ultrazilla

With the PC gaming market exploding in Japan, I think this is all happening because Nintendo is planning to "test the waters" for
releasing their games to PC. The shareholders gotta be driving Nintendo nuts with the untapped market Nintendo is missing out on.

Or they're simply getting ready for the Switch 2 announcement and don't want emulators looking/performing better than the new hardware
they're going to release.

Something is brewing with Nintendo.

Top Bottom