• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Network + Miiverse Thread: RIP Friend Codes, 2005-2012

Aww man. This thread makes me sad because in a few years when I buy a Wii, my username will already be taken by some douchebag. :(

Reclaimer

NNID: ZombisaurusMatt

Games: New Super Mario Brothers U, NintendoLand, ZombiU, and so many more soon...

Add me and lets draw some crazy shit in our posts!

Seriously.... I want more friends that draw stuff on Miiverse!

Davey Cakes

In case anyone tried to add me (Rash3434), I actually forgot to do the initial Friends List setup so I couldn't send or receive any Friend Requests. Now it's all set though.

Just a heads up. Happy friending!

Also, I'm now following you, Andrex.

Astra

In case anyone tried to add me (Rash3434), I actually forgot to do the initial Friends List setup so I couldn't send or receive any Friend Requests. Now it's all set though.

Just a heads up. Happy friending!

Also, I'm now following you, Andrex.

haha, seems several people have not done that step. I am unable to send a friend request to several people so far. I was able to send you one, though! :)

Dorfdad

Gold Member
Hey just wanted to ease everyone's concerns and tell you all that Dorfdad is live on the Wii-U. feel free to add me and follow my rants and raves as well as play some games with the GAF famous Dorfdad...

Someday my junior will be removed and I will bring the Nintendo Posts back to their glory. Fuck you haters who bitched and got me demoted... Im spewing my glory on WiiVerse and you can't do shit about it!

I wanted a different name so I just made a new NNID. I'm gonna random people in this thread, feel free to add me too my NNID is ChocolateGiddyUp

So far I have
BLOPSII and Ninja Gaiden 3

CrisKre

Hey just wanted to ease everyone's concerns and tell you all that Dorfdad is live on the Wii-U. feel free to add me and follow my rants and raves as well as play some games with the GAF famous Dorfdad...

Someday my junior will be removed and I will bring the Nintendo Posts back to their glory. Fuck you haters who bitched and got me demoted... Im spewing my glory on WiiVerse and you can't do shit about it!

Lol, your day will come. add me. Im Spartacris

zroid

Banned
If anyone wants to add me, feel free, or if you're on the spreadsheet already and don't mind me adding you, LMK! :D

My NNID is "zeeroid"

edit: added myself to the spreadsheet

Astra

I added from the spreadsheet everyone whose username I recognized. It'd be cool to have a spreadsheet similar to the Vita one where we can list our ID under specific games we're playing, as a way to better know who to add for multiplayer.

Medalion

Banned
Thanks for those that added me, I've added ya back!

Repost

NNID: Medalion

I have

NSMBU
Nintendo Land
Zombi U
Assassin's Creed
COD: Black Ops 2
Sonic All-Star Racing Transformed

Particularly the last two games, we need more players online pronto

Mejilan

Running off of Custom Firmware
Mejilan

If you plan on adding me, please do me the courtesy of PM'ing me with your NNID, so that I may return the favor.
Many thanks. :)

Games thus far:
Nintendo Land
New Super Mario Bros. U
Epic Mickey 2
Assassin's Creed III
Darksiders II
Rabbids Land
Scribblenauts Unlimited
Call of Duty: Black Ops II

Might Switch Force: Hyper Drive Edition
Nano Assault Neo

Added everyone else I could who listed Black Ops.

Add me if you forgot to list Blops, or if you want to play Mario Kart or Smash Bros or F-Zero (*wink) in the future online.

Mr.EYE is my NNID. I had some great games with JacksUsername and rpmurphy (who shot me in my eyeball like I was bin Laden or something).

Almightypickle

Neo Member
might as well add myself, my friends list is looking a bit empty at the moment.
my NNID is Almightypickle

games:
Assassin's Creed III
Nintendoland
Scribblenauts Unlimited

Dineren

Banned
Added myself to the spreadsheet, NNID is Dineren.

Currently playing NSMB and Nintendoland though I will be adding Scribblenauts to that list tomorrow.

Mejilan

Running off of Custom Firmware
As it turns out, you don't need to PM me after all.
I've been receiving friend requests via notifications and adding all those that I receive.

Wheeee, err, Wiiiiii!

Omzz

Add me peeps, my name is in the spreadsheet. I'll just put it here for easy access

ID: Omzzie

Just picked up BLOPS2 today, so anyone who's looking for some players add me up!

Medalion

Banned
I actually hit my friend limit, in terms of adds, not necessarily accepted friends

Gotta remove some old ones cuz they were never notified

Top Bottom