• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Network + Miiverse Thread: RIP Friend Codes, 2005-2012

NNID: Shadowlink123

Games:
NSMBU
Nintendoland
Tekken Tag Tournament 2
Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed

My copy of Sonic arrives on Wednesday.

rpmurphy

Btw, Andrex, you still need to clean up a couple entries in the list. I don't think Zoramon's and speculawyer's are legit. :p

So how do you send friend requests exactly?

I see it on peoples profiles but it isnt highlighted and it just lists blocked

"Please perform initial setup of friends list"????? How? Where?

Edit: Derp! Nevermind.

Davey Cakes

Came home to 7 friend requests. Thanks guys!

Added myself to the spreadsheet as well.

If anyone wants to ask if they can add me (rather than just doing it), send a PM my way.

bh7812

Banned
Added my ID to the spreadsheet too!

NN ID: bh7812

Games I have:
Nintendo Land
NSMB U
Epic Mickey 2
Darksiders 2
Mass Effect 3
Scribblenauts Unlimited
Warriors Orochi 3

Feel free to add me! Please don't hesitate! The more the merrier! I like to see all the different Miis people make and also unlike with Live and PSN, I'm definitely going to make great use of MiiVerse, posting and giving Yeah's to people's posts! Mii Verse is the kind of thing I've been waiting for to be a part of so I sure hope to do that.

It's amazing how much better this is than exchanging Wii or 3DS codes and having to use NeoGAF PM's.

NN - advancegrant

The activity feed gets so much better with more friends!

CronoShot

NNID: ChronoBrake

Games:

Assassin's Creed 3
Call of Duty: Black Ops 2
New Super Mario Bros. U
Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge
Nintendo Land
ZombiU

And I'll probably get Sonic and Tekken eventually. I've spent too much money for now.

Throwing mine out there again. Love this system!

NNID: xenoetry

Come one, come all!

Edit: when I do a manual search for someone, the friend request button is still faded out. How do I fix it?

Sykane

NNID: LoveSosa

Games: NSMBU
ZombiU
COD:BO2

Please feel free to add me, especially if you have COD I would love some more people to play with. Even if you don't, send an invite!

Astra

Throwing mine out there again. Love this system!

NNID: xenoetry

Come one, come all!

Edit: when I do a manual search for someone, the friend request button is still faded out. How do I fix it?

It's likely due to the fact they haven't set up their friend list, yet.

NNID: ZedIndyLil
Games: Nintendoland (for now)

Will add a bunch of ya!

Your friend request button is faded out. You must set up your friend list so others can add you.

Rootbeer

Banned
Been dying in ZombiU all evening. Damn, so fun D:

Nintendo ID: Zulithe

ZombiU, Nintendoland, NSMBU. Soon: Pikmin 3, LEGO City Undercover, Monster Hunter 3 U. Waiting on discounts/deals: Scribblenauts & Epic Mickey 2.

:3

NinID: HyruleLegend

Games: Nintendo Land, Mario U, Black Ops 2 and Assassin's Creed III.

Any way to transfer saved game data from one Wii U user to another Wii U user on the same console?

It's likely due to the fact they haven't set up their friend list, yet.

Your friend request button is faded out. You must set up your friend list so others can add you.

Thanks for the notice! Is this still true? I have successfully requested and made 1 friend now.

VanWinkle

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
I spent more time in the MiiVerse today than I did actually playing games. Pretty entertaining. I hope they update and expand with options to let people create their own communities.

Hey just got around to accepting all the friends request. (jayhoon82)

Definitely a better system then friends codes. Thank God.

bh7812

Banned
Nothing comes up when I search for that name.

Didn't realize I needed to activate my Friend List in order to get and send requests, sorry about that! Just turned my Wii U back on and did that now so I should be able to easily get and accept Friend Requests now!

I added mine to the google doc if anyone wants to friend or follow me. I'll have Tekken whenever Newegg decides to ship it. I couldn't even find it at Walmart today.

I gotta say, I'm really liking Miiverse. It's like a forum/Twitter community where you can't be an asshole. It's kind of nice. And the drawings are cool.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Hmm, seems like if you accept a friend request, then unfriend that person, they'll become a follower of you... might do this to everyone who sends me a request. :p

Top Bottom