• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Network + Miiverse Thread: RIP Friend Codes, 2005-2012

I managed to find Tezuka and Eguchi to follow!

NNID: NintendoEguchiA
NNID: NintendoTezukaA

Anyone else found Nintendo staff in the Miiverse?

lsslave

Jew Gamer
I just added a bunch,

Total games:

ZombiU
NSMBU
Nintendoland
Black Ops 2 (Online multiplayer yeah!)

I did share my id last night but didn't realize I had to set up a friends list first, but to the huge list I just added I am BlkVlt

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
Added a few people and my name to the registry as well. my id is Xavipants, for those who care. If you like my drawings you would prooobably enjoy having me as a friend ;) This is addictive!

Also, hot damn this Wii U browser is fast

Reclaimer

Note that, if the Giant Bomb stream was accurate, if you want to actually follow a friend on Miiverse you have to go to their profile manually and set the option. Adding them as a friend won't do it :/.

I don't think this is correct at all. (I feel like GB has been sloppy with their info lately)

In fact the manual says that both Follow and Friend comments will go into your stream. Friend is just a 2 way follow with some more options (private message, online status, etc)

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
Added myself to the list!

NNID: skiesofwonder

Games:
NintendoLand
NSMBU
Scribblenauts Unlimited
ZombiU
Sonic Racing Transformed
COD: BO2 (have yet to play)
Assassin's Creed 3 (have yet to play)
Madden 13 (rental)

I have the rest of this week off so I have a bunch of time to play online (except for Thursday).

JoeFu

Banned
I added my NNID to that spreadsheet!

Still waiting for BLOPS2 and ZombiU to arrive in the mail! Only online multiplayer game I have right now is Sonic Racing.

tkscz

NNID: Tkscz5
Games:
NintendoLand
Nano Assault.

Add me, also, if you don't mind but you don't have to, could you PM me that you did so that I know to add you back.

jaypah

Dropping my ID again since I didn't have my account set up to get requests lol. Also dropping my fiance's ID too because she doesn't post here yet and could use some more friends.

my ID: jaypah
my girls ID: EmWii504

we currently have NSMBU, Sonic Racing and Nintendoland.

schuelma

Wastes hours checking old Famitsu software data, but that's why we love him.
Added a few days ago, but here it is again:

NNID- Schuelma

DDayton

(more a nerd than a geek)
Note that, if the Giant Bomb stream was accurate, if you want to actually follow a friend on Miiverse you have to go to their profile manually and set the option. Adding them as a friend won't do it :/.

That can't be right -- my Updates (?) tab in the Miiverse shows recent comments by all the folks on my friend list, and I'm not "following" any of them.

only had 1 add from neogaf because I was too busy playing to check that the miiverse and friendlist options need to be set up.

here is the account I am using the most since we are limited to 100 I wanted to wait to add some EU and JP friends as well so my other 2 accounts are for that.

NNID: nazaire

Games:
Black Ops2 (FPS newbie)
NSMBU
NintendoLand
ZombiU
Nano Assault Neo
Trine2
ME3: SE
Chasing Aurora

wishlist for later:
AC3
NG3
Batman AC
Scribblenaughts
Monster Hunter
Wonderful 101
Puddle

Medalion

Banned
Repost

NNID: Medalion

I have

NSMBU
Nintendo Land
Zombi U
Assassin's Creed
COD: Black Ops 2
Sonic All-Star Racing Transformed
Trine 2
Nano Assault Neo

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
only had 1 add from neogaf because I was too busy playing to check that the miiverse and friendlist options need to be set up.

here is the account I am using the most since we are limited to 100 I wanted to wait to add some EU and JP friends as well so my other 2 accounts are for that.

NNID: nazaire

Games:
Black Ops2 (FPS newbie)
NSMBU
NintendoLand
ZombiU
Nano Assault Neo
Trine2
ME3: SE
Chasing Aurora

wishlist for later:
AC3
NG3
Batman AC
Scribblenaughts
Monster Hunter
Wonderful 101
Puddle

Smiles, I believe you have your NNID incorrectly listed on the spreadsheet, because I tried to add you but It acted as of you didn't exist. I'll try and add the one you just listed above later tonight.

shoplifter

hahaha, my miiverse name is 'against the code of conduct'

Clearly I'm advocating crime sprees. On a system with M rated games.

Just started playing some NintendoLand while my NSMBU download finishes. This thing is awesome!

NNID: InsaneZero

I'll be adding people tomorrow, but feel free to send me requests!

Pharros

Adding a few people now and reposting my info before I sleep, so feel free to add or follow, I will accept tomorrow :)

NNID: Pharros

Games:

COD:BO2
Nintendo Land
NSMB:U

Glass Joe

I think some of the people I tried to add earlier couldn't see them because I was adding via Friend List instead of Miiverse. Just did another batch of requests, if you see this feel free to add me.

NNID: JJAwiiu
Games: NSMB U, Zombi U, Nintendo Land, Nano Assault Neo, Trine 2

dogbowl

I don't have any Nintendo Network friends either! Add me too :)

NNID: Vinelodge

I own Nintendo Land, NSMBU, TANK TANK, and CoD

Eric C

I'm slow, or something :/

I just figured out how to activate my friends list.

Why isn't the friends list icon on the same row that MiiVerse, Eshop, and the Internet Browser are on, on the main menu screen? Why do we have to press the home button to bring it up? I didn't even notice it the past couple days.

If anyone wants to add me

NNID: EricSC

I own
Nintendo Land
NSMB U

I'm planning to get some of the Eshop games too after I finish Mario.

And I'm waiting for a patch, to decide if I want Sonic Racing Transformed on the Wii U or not.

I'll read through this thread more tomorrow.
Remember: only add friends via Miiverse "search users" function! Otherwise they will never see an invite.

Glad I came into the thread and read this ^ because I would've added people via the Friends List, not Miiverse.

NNID - Oni_Link

I got Batman and Nintendo Land and Tekken, Mario, and DarkSiders on the way. If you send me a friend request, say that you're from GAF. I've already rejected a few people who I had no clue who they were or just wrote some random crap. Really, if you just write "ghjl", I'm not adding you. >_> Yes, somebody did that.

HylianTom

Banned
Big shocker, my NNID is.. HylianTom

See y'all online!

(Edit: playing Mario through at least the next week, then ZombiU to follow. Then? I'm not sure yet..)

IrishNinja

i'm pretty much adding whoever right now (not everyone writes gaf) but ill prolly delete a bunch i dont talk to/know/play with later if the list gets full

Been adding people all day. Some of you can't accept requests.

Remember: only add friends via Miiverse "search users" function! Otherwise they will never see an invite.

wait...as opposed to what? this might explain a number of gaffers not adding back, heh

i'm pretty much adding whoever right now (not everyone writes gaf) but ill prolly delete a bunch i dont talk to/know/play with later if the list gets full

wait...as opposed to what? this might explain a number of gaffers not adding back, heh

You can go into the friend list icon (looks like the 3DS friend list icon) on the home menu and add someone like a friend code. Meaning they have to add you too, they don't get a request.

Top Bottom