• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Network + Miiverse Thread: RIP Friend Codes, 2005-2012

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
NNID: StopIt
Region: UK
Currently own Nintendo Land, ZombiU and Black Ops 2 but waiting for delivery from Zavvi for the latter 2 games.

Scum

NNID: Scummy
Mii: Scum
Games: NSMBU, ZombiU, NintendoLand
eShop: Trine 2, Nano Assault Neo

disco

I really must say; I am EXTREMELY impressed with MiiVerse!!!

I posted something in game in NSMBU and then I saw later someone had replied to me. They had drawn a cartoon for me! It was so sweet to receive that and hear the lovely Disney-esque movie music whilst people were Yeah-ing my posts. Really put a smile on my face. So many kids are gonna be super happy come Christmas morning. :)

XeMinus

NNID: merineo
Languages: Spanish, English
Games: NintendoLand

Started gaming with ZX Spectrum 48, then PC, NES (Nippon'do, in fact), GB, SNES, PSX, a bit of PS2, GCN, GBASP, NDS, Wii, 3DS, WiiU.

Games I've been enjoying recently: DKCR, SM3DL, Layton 4, Pullblox.

Joined GAF around 2002, spent more time here than gaming, that's for sure, but never felt there was much I could post, so post count almost at zero.

Feel free to send request...

Just added most people from the last page but some couldn't send either because your list is full or you haven't activated your friends list first.

Some just couldn't be found either.

NiNID: (Quote to see)
Mii: Björn
Region: Europe (Germany)
Games: ZombiU, Nintendo Land, NSMBU, Nanostray Assault Neo, Assassin's Creed 3

If you add me, please add a message telling me you're from GAF. I don't wanna add people who I have no knowledge of where I may know them from.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
It is in the OP.

Oh snap - guess I missed it. Anyway, I only gave my NNID before. Here's my whole bio:

NNID: Dacvak
Region: East Coast, USA
Willing to text/picture chat: Absolutely!
Willing to video chat: Probably not, unless I sort of know you.
Games:
  • Nintendo Land
  • New Super Mario Bros. U
  • ZombiU
  • Scribblenauts Unlimited
  • Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed
  • Call of Duty: Black Ops 2
  • Nano Assault Neo
  • Little Inferno

If you add me, please mention to me that you're from GAF!

Kato

NNID: KatoSensei
Languages: Dutch, English
Games: Nintendoland, NSMBU
(mentioning GAF with your GAF name in requests will suffice)

Brera

Banned
My Mii is called Brera and I think my Nid is quattro (the name that comes up orange/red right?)

Add me if you are a UK gamer! Or even if you aint!

ASTROID2

I'll put mine down again since there's a lot of new people.
ID: ASTROID2
Games: Nintendo Land
NSMBU
Zombie U
Assassin's Creed 3

Added a bunch more of you guys today.

MiiVerse is really shining now with the activity feed moving along more often, some more banter to go along with it also.

Do The Mario

Unconfirmed Member
Happy for any gaffers to add me:

ID: Super_Tivo
Region: Australia
Games:

Nintendo Land;
NSMB:U: and
Zombi U.

I have a strong preference for Nintendo consoles (i.e I will not get any other 'next gen systems').

Mistle

Happy for any gaffers to add me:

ID: Super_Tivo
Region: Australia
Games:

Nintendo Land;
NSMB:U: and
Zombi U.

I have a strong preference for Nintendo consoles (i.e I will not get any other 'next gen systems').
I may have already added you, but if not, I'll do it later. Need some more Australians :D

BIG_V-G-V

Banned
Reposting mine since another launch went down! Let me know you're from Gaf!
NNID-Shredder
Games: Black Ops 2, NSMBU, ZombiU & Nintendoland

colui

NNID: colui3
Region: Italy
Games: ZombiU, NSMBU, Nano Assault Neo and Trine 2

Will post bad drawings on Miiverse any time I can.

NNID: JonnyBigBoss
Region: North America
Games: Nintendo Land, NSMBU, Assassins Creed III

I'm loving the Wii U so far, especially Miiverse. I get distracted by Miiverse when playing games, lol.

NNID: Polyh3dron
Mii: Polyhedron
Games: NSMBU, ZombiU, NintendoLand

I just sent requests to a bunch of y'all but if I missed you, feel free to send one my way.

EDarkness

It's always gratifying going onto the Miiverse communities and see some posters trolling Nintendo fans saying they preferred PS3 or Xbox 360 over this

Just curious, why is this gratifying? Doesn't seem like it adds anything to the discussion and just disrupts things.

Sort of sour, created a NNID for my home region, then when I tried to link it I couldn't because online features aren't enabled for it yet. I go back and try to change my region but you can't (you can change it in the system settings for your console, but you can't change the region for your NNID). I deleted the original NNID completely and tried reregistering it to a new region but you can't, once it's deleted it's gone forever, d'oh. You can't make it again. So I'm stuck using the other NNID I made but I had to put "x" at the beginning and end of each letter, which I hate. :< Anyway. Oh well.

PhantomR

Banned
Hey, for anyone in North America. I don't know if it's just me, but I'm noticing that NintendoLand is NOT showing up in the Wara Wara plaza right now. It's been replaced by Ninja Gaiden.

Now I thought that the icons and Miis in the plaza represented what's popular on Miiverse. Could it be that it actually represents what people are currently playing? Because we all know for a fact that the Ninja Gaiden community is nowhere near as large as the NintendoLand community.

Medalion

Banned
Hey, for anyone in North America. I don't know if it's just me, but I'm noticing that NintendoLand is NOT showing up in the Wara Wara plaza right now. It's been replaced by Ninja Gaiden.

Now I thought that the icons and Miis in the plaza represented what's popular on Miiverse. Could it be that it actually represents what people are currently playing? Because we all know for a fact that the Ninja Gaiden community is nowhere near as large as the NintendoLand community.

I am in North America, and I see the Nintendo Land icon show up often in my Wara Wara (that sounded dirty!)

Chimkey

NNID: Chimkey
Mii: Mikey
Region: UK
Games: Mario, Nintendoland, ZombiU and Blops 2

Feel free to add me as I have no pals :(

Pikma

Banned
Gaaaaaaaaf, you're welcome to add me, just got BLOPS, just please, remember to let me know you're from GAF.

NNID: PikmaGAF
:3

Top Bottom