• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Network + Miiverse Thread: RIP Friend Codes, 2005-2012

Gaaaaaaaaf, you're welcome to add me, just got BLOPS, just please, remember to let me know you're from GAF.

NNID: PikmaGAF
:3

Yeeaaah, I'm ready to wreck or gently reconfigure some faces!

ID: brlvgthrchmstry
Games: AC3, Blops 2. May pick up zombiU this week along with trine 2.

windfish

Heya Gaffers

ID: ko_Faust
Games: so far Nintendoland + Trine 2, games still underway are ZombiU, BLOPS2 & Tekken!

Also would love to add some Monster Hunter addicts in preparation, can't wait to fall in love with MH again.
Will be there day 1 and Gaf Hunters were always great fun to play with! looking forward to this with MH3U too!

Jafku

Feel free to add me! Just mention GAF

NNID: Jakfu1
Region: East Coast, USA
Willing to text/picture chat: Sure
Willing to video chat: No :(
Games:
New Super Mario Bros. U
Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed

ID: bequietdrive
Region: Europe
Games: Nintendo Land,COD,Nano Assault, mario,tekken & zombiu

If someone adds me can I not see the request unless I input their name too?

kkg1701

ID: bequietdrive
Games: Nintendo Land,COD,Nano Assault, mario,tekken & zombiu

If someone adds me can I not see the request unless I input their name too?

That only happens if you do it through the friends-list. If they send it through Miiverse then you'll get a friend-request.

Zero148

NNID: Zero148

Region: Europe, Germany

Games: Mario, Nintendoland, Sonic Racing, Puddle, Nano Assault Neo

Add me if you want

Those are posts, not people.

Actually, it is the number of people who have participated in the community. It's right in the Miiverse digital manual. Go to User Menu > Manual > #8 Communities > #2, 4th one down "Community Participants - This shows the number of people who have actively participated in this community."

I think Nintendo said it'll happen in the future. I might be wrong about this.

Nope, you are right. Nintendo said it will have a smart phone app, a 3DS implementation, and be accessible through a computer as well I believe. The phone app can't get here soon enough.

I really didn't think this 100 friend limit would matter much to me, but I really could use another 50 slots. I'd be willing to pay for them...

Tokieda

NNID: puntervold
Games: Mario, Nintendoland & Mass Effect 3; possibly COD later this month

Feel free to add :)

trinest

NNID: trinest
Region: Australia
Games: Mario, Nintendo Land, Sonic Racing, ZomibU, and a few others planned buys.

Feel free to add, but only if you recognise my user name I guess? I don't mind randoms but not to many.

tsab

Hi guys add me up.
Also it would be nice if Evilore could add a 3DS friend code and NinID field in our Gaf Profiles (additional info sector)

edit:
or this
we should really be asking one of the tech mods when a NNID blank will be on the profile, id say switch the wii one for a 3DS while we're at it but hopefully they'll unite soon.

Hi guys add me up.
Also it would be nice if Evilore could add a 3DS friend code and NinID field in our Gaf Profiles (additional info sector)

edit:
or this

Adding additional fields to the profile should not be a difficult task at all. Hopefully they are able to do it soon. :)

BowieZ

Banned
Re-posting mine cos I haven't done it properly yet:

NNID: BowieZ
Region: UK (but actually Australia)
Games: NSMBU, Nintendo Land, Trine 2: DC.

Nibel

ID: Nibellum
Region: Europe/Germany
Games: Nintendoland, New Super Mario Bros U & ZombiU

(Not very active at the moment since I have to do a bunch of shit for university)

olimpia84

Actually, it is the number of people who have participated in the community. It's right in the Miiverse digital manual. Go to User Menu > Manual > #8 Communities > #2, 4th one down "Community Participants - This shows the number of people who have actively participated in this community."

I know that's what the manual says but I just tested this and it didn't work. I went to the Chasing Aurora Community (which is very small) and replied to a comment, yet the number remained at 551.

tsab

oops forgot to do the format thingy

ID: korkodilaki
Region: Europe/Greece
Games: Nintendo Land - New Super Mario Bros U - ZombiU - Nano Assault Neo

Not posted in format form yet so here you go

ID: Resistance100
Region: UK
Games: Nintendoland, New Super Mario Bros U, ZombiU

(also have Sonic and Warriors Orochi in the post, hopefully will arrive tomorrow)

Just got my WiiU today, loving it so far.
Anybody feel free to add me.

ID: Neothos
Region: Europe/UK account (but from germany)
Games: Nintendo Land, New Super Mario Bros. U, ZombiU. Nano Assault, Sonic Racing, Tekken Tag 2

Posting mine again, for the fun if it.

NNiD: KnSnVF
Region: USA
Games: ZombiU, NSMBU, AC3, Trine 2, Nintendoland and renting DS2 and Sonic Racing.

I know that's what the manual says but I just tested this and it didn't work. I went to the Chasing Aurora Community (which is very small) and replied to a comment, yet the number remained at 551.

And you didn't test making a new post in a community you had already posted in? That's not a very scientific test. The number doesn't go up right away either.

Jackano just replied to a post of mine and the counter went up. It was his first post in that community.

I'm going with what the manual says.

Top Bottom