• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Network + Miiverse Thread: RIP Friend Codes, 2005-2012

Hobohodo

Nintendo Network ID: Hobohodo
Region: Europe/UK
Games: Nintendoland, NSMB U, Sonic Racing Transformed, ZombiU, Tekken

Hope to see you guys on the Miiverse!

Nintendo Network ID: XRayMonster
Region: US
Games: Nintendo Land, NSMBU, ZombiU, Call of Duty: BLOPS2, Nano Assault Neo.

Wrapped up ZombiU this weekend and am now totally addicted to COD. Send me a request if you want to team up sometime. Also wouldn't mind some people for Nano Assault leaderboards.

NNID is chaosofbirds (most decent "Keyser" names were gone :/)

Games:
SMBU
Nintendoland
Nano Assault (Soon)
ZombiU (Soon)

Region Eurooe (Ireland)

Currently looking through thread adding people, feel free to add me if you want.

FatCat

Posting here again because I will be purchasing nano assault tomorrow, looking forward to challenging those high scores.

nnid KingMimiis

mktrOOp

Banned
Nintendo Network ID: mktrOOp
Region: Europe (Germany)
Games: Nintendo Land, NSMBU, Nano Assault Neo

Feel free to add me if you want :)

NeoRausch

Just going to drope my NNID on laste time here.....gonna need some space for some monster hunter later next spring.

NNID: NeoRausch
atm playing: Nintendolando, NSMBU, ZOMBIU

please add a short message with your gaf name and all.

Oh hey, and if you still got one room spare to use add my wife: NNID: Cadizzlee

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Weird. If you get a friend request and look at it in the friend list you can back out of it. But if you view the request in Miiverse you have to make a choice of accept of reject. No backing out allowed.

-PXG-

repost

PXG_WiiU

US

Nintendoland
NSMB U
Sonic & All-stars Racing Transformed
Scribblenauts Unlimited
Zombi U

Mighty Switch Force
Chasing Aurora
Nano Assault Neo

Ollie Pooch

In a perfect world, we'd all be homersexual
Mine is ollie_pooch

I can't add people via Miiverse search - i search them then the button is grayed out?

Kai Dracon

Writing a dinosaur space opera symphony
Mine is ollie_pooch

I can't add people via Miiverse search - i search them then the button is grayed out?

Did you open the separate friends list app once and click through the welcome messages? It's required to enable friend request system in Miiverse.

Ollie Pooch

In a perfect world, we'd all be homersexual
Did you open the separate friends list app once and click through the welcome messages? It's required to enable friend request system in Miiverse.

Yeah, I did all that - just tried it again and made sure I looked at every section of the Friends List app. No go. Weird:(

Kai Dracon

Yeah, I did all that - just tried it again and made sure I looked at every section of the Friends List app. No go. Weird:(

Only other thing I know to do, is check your profile options in Miiverse itself... the option to "allow friend requests" usually defaults to on, I thought. But maybe not.

Ha, just searched for egoraptor and JonTron on Miiverse, added them, and they added me back <3
(I love Game Grumps, and their own stuff as well)

egoraptor's Friends list is now full though. JonTron is at 87/100 last time I checked.

rpmurphy

Ha, just searched for egoraptor and JonTron on Miiverse, added them, and they added me back <3
(I love Game Grumps, and their own stuff as well)

egoraptor's Friends list is now full though. JonTron is at 87/100 last time I checked.
Are they really them? I thought that someone had snagged their IDs on the first day.

Mael

This whole thing is soooooo
they say to not use any RL info then they make you use a Mii and evidently mine is named after me!
Gotta change the mii before broadcasting the NNID...

Are they really them? I thought that someone had snagged their IDs on the first day.

Their Miis look exactly like the ones in their Nintendo Land videos. I guess they're the real deal, although they didn't post anything yet.

egoraptor's status message "Hey, I'm Grump" while JonTron has no status message whatsoever.

This whole thing is soooooo
they say to not use any RL info then they make you use a Mii and evidently mine is named after me!
Gotta change the mii before broadcasting the NNID...

Well, if you only give your Mii your first name, everything should be fine. There are a LOT of people called Dan, Brad, Lizzy, Max, Thomas, Eddy, Patricia, Rosa, Lilly, Max again, Tommy, Michael, Mikail, Mikael, and then of course there's your neighbor Bob Hanson. Y'know, the guy who always bashes his head against the wall and telling people that the sound is his name? Yeah, that one.

Mael

Their Miis look exactly like the ones in their Nintendo Land videos. I guess they're the real deal, although they didn't post anything yet.

egoraptor's status message "Hey, I'm Grump" while JonTron has no status message whatsoever.

Well, if you only give your Mii your first name, everything should be fine. There are a LOT of people called Dan, Brad, Lizzy, Max, Thomas, Eddy, Patricia, Rosa, Lilly, Max again, Tommy, Michael, Mikail, Mikael, and then of course there's your neighbor Bob Hanson. Y'know, the guy who always bashes his head against the wall and telling people that the sound is his name? Yeah, that one.

I have a Mii made for such occasions actually, I just need to transfer the Miis from my Wii and everything will be solved :)

Kai Dracon

I'm almost out of space on my flist - I may have to uh, demote, some gaffers to follower status to make room for non-gaf friends getting on Wii U.

Davey Cakes

Checked Miiverse and noticed 8 friend requests. Thanks, guys!

I also noticed that one of my posts in the New Super Mario Bros. U community was flagged by an admin for strategic/spoiler content. Guess I have to use more discretion when using that screenshot feature. Didn't realize that random shots of level design could be troublesome though.

Last night my Miiverse was all messed up, taking an age to load then just got a white background with basic text and some blue hyperlinks to random things lol.

HylianTom

Banned
If anyone is paying ZombiU and wants to add me, my NNiD=HylianTom. (Region: USA)

You might enjoy this.. I usually have horrible bouts of restart-itis to the point where I like to load-up my character's backpack with ammo, healing items, Molotov cocktails, etc - and then I deliberately get killed somewhere near the start of the game. Once that's done, I usually delete the file on the following evening before starting my next playthrough. (Sick, I know..)

This weekend is going to be where I most likely make a serious marathon run through the entire game.

Top Bottom