• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Network + Miiverse Thread: RIP Friend Codes, 2005-2012

NNID: xIRONBUGx
Region: USA
Games:NSMBU/Soon to be Sonic Transformed

I don't know anyone else buying a Wii U, so hopefully I can get some Sonic racing going on with people from here.

axisofweevils

Holy crap! Today's real megaton is that more than two people can have the same first name.
Keep in mind posting drawings of copyright material is also prohibited....which means roughly half the miiverse population is in violation of the code of conduct lol.

They specifically say that Nintendo Copyright is exempted for this purpose though. So you can draw Samus, Link, Mario etc with no worries.

Nintendo Network ID: Amishpriest
Region: US
Games: NSMBU, Nintendoland, Warriors Orochi 3 Hyper, Tekken Tag Tournament 2

I'd be most especially up for WO3 since I still haven't found anyone online yet for that.

Pikma

Banned
Keep adding me GAF, I still have a few slots available!

NNID: PikmaGAF

ZombiU
Nintendoland
Black Ops II

Just please don't forget to let me know you're from GAF when you send me the request. :)

Just updating the thread to say I've spent another 80 quid (ouch) and picked up ZombiU and Black Ops, so I'm particularly interested in UK / EU gaffers with those games

Now have:
  • NSMBU
  • Puddle
  • Sonic & Sega All Star Racing: Transformed
  • Call of Duty: Black Ops 2
  • ZombiU

NNID is FrakEarth

rawk

NNID: Burgess
Region: USA

If you follow me I post pretty much 100% Trine 2 and Mario drawings at this point.

Anyone else notice that the Miiverse boards for the lower budget / "shovelware" games are quite entertaining?

Definitely check out the board for Cabela's Dangerous Hunts!

NNID : GreenGoldStudios
Region : Europe (Netherlands)
Games : NSMBU, Zombi-U, Nano Assault NEO, Trine 2
Interests : Music production, Football (soccer), videogames & hardware, nature, science and cosmology.

Looking for casual/hardcore gamers who have patience, respect and discipline, who like to work together in (yet to released) multiplayer titles and are willing to help fellow gamers out with certain (in game) objectives.

Love games where the action is frantic, but i also enjoy free roaming in sandbox type games.
That reminds me, how do i add friends to the Wii section so they can join a multiplayer diving-session in "Endless Ocean 2" ?
Can't find anything about it in the manual.....

JaseMath

Your Miiverse settings maybe?

I'll go through them tonight. I spent the better part of 3 hours setting up the console last night, so I honestly didn't really get to spend time with the finer points of it at all. :\ I'll for sure add you when I do, though.

Deepo

NNID: DeepoN
Region: Europe
Games: ZombiU, NSMBU, Darksiders II, Nano Assault Neo, Trine 2, Puddle, Sonic Racing, Nintendoland, Little Inferno, Switch Force

Medalion

Banned
I would think that Following is much like following people on Twitter, you see theri status updates, their activities

But being a "Friend" means not only the above, but you can play games with them, and do video chat?

Top Bottom