• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Network + Miiverse Thread: RIP Friend Codes, 2005-2012

NeoRausch

Well you could follow him. That's what I've been doing at the moment since I've already experienced what it is like to have a full list on the 3DS. This is why I've kept my NNID relatively quiet for the moment. Hope no one is offended by that.

can i have you secret name? or do i have it? pm pm me if we're not nin-bros!

Medalion

Banned
Just bought new gamage

Despite the protests of it not being as good as the other ports

I got the Baman Mark Hamill Armour Edition

Gonna try it out tomorrow.

Gahiggidy

My aunt & uncle run a Mom & Pop store, "The Gamecube Hut", and sold 80k WiiU within minutes of opening.
NNID: Cheesemeister
Friend list full. Please follow instead and I'll follow back. If you don't need to be my friend, I won't be insulted if you just follow. Thanks!
I'm following you now but how about dropping one of your more uninteresting friends in order to fit me in, okay?

Wow, I think I'm in Miiverse more than anything else. lol

add me: NNID = soulassssns

ZombiU
Switch Force HD
Neo Nano Assault
NSMBU
Nintendoland

Gummb

Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about Rayman Legends Wii U.
I decided to add mine. I never planned on being this involved with GAF! 0_0

NNID: gummby
US Eastern
Zombi U, Mario, Nintendo Land, Trine 2, Nano Assault Neo

I wonder if I still have the top score for Nano Assault Neo's final boss on arcade mode. :p
Someone should try and beat it. haha

Roo

So I just got my second Wii U since the firts one died. I sent it to Nintendo and they sent me back a new one with my old NNID but no saves so I have to start all over again.
Anyway, feel free to add me

NNID: AlistairRoo
Games: NintendoLand, NSMBU, SASRT and Zombi U

Kacho

I decided to add mine. I never planned on being this involved with GAF! 0_0

NNID: gummby
US Eastern
Zombi U, Mario, Nintendo Land, Trine 2, Nano Assault Neo

I wonder if I still have the top score for Nano Assault Neo's final boss on arcade mode. :p
Someone should try and beat it. haha

You're greyed out, brother. Check your privacy settings.

Gummb

Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about Rayman Legends Wii U.
You're greyed out, brother. Check your privacy settings.

Ah, I don't have my wii u hooked up right now, i'm in the middle of moving. I'll make sure to change it when i'm done. Sorry!

apotema

NNID: ChefDeParrillada
Region: America

And I'm also throwing in my 3DS Friend Code: Cable - 0791 - 1087 - 8248

Add me in both systems!

Mr. Robot

NNID: Mr.Robot-U
Games: NSMB-U, Nintendoland, Zombi-U, Blops II

I need to add all the ids i received on swapnote, but my GF has kidnaped my 3DS.
also, my 3ds FC is 1547 6536 9025

Kinda LttP because of a forced vacation from Gaf, but here's my NNID:

AkimbO_LUC

Games I own at this point:

- NSMBU
- ZombiU
- COD:Blops 2
- Nano Assault Neo
- Puddle
- Little Inferno
- Mighty Switchforce

I'll get Monster Hunter U as soon as it is available in Europe and I plan to hop into that game big time. So feel free to ad me, if you're looking for noob Hunter coop partner (I got Tri on Wii but only played it for around 10 hours before I got distracted. But not this time!)

Raoh

Is there a way to change how miiverse loads? I'd like it to only load my favorites or load my favorites to the top.

I hate having to scroll down to the section I want each and every time when I only want to check out 2 or 3 communities.

Same request for WaraWara plaza. I don't need to see crap I don't play.

Oh, I only have one game, ZombiU but my name on there is Ladd Russo or LordRaoh. How did I end up with two names? I have one name Ladd Russo and underneath it is my other used name LordRaoh.

I feel like thewii u asked me for too many log on names and setups. My Miiverse posts show up as Ladd Russo, but when I'm playing a game my name comes up as LordRaoh.

*fixed.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Is there a way to change how miiverse loads? I'd like it to only load my favorites or load my favorites to the top.

I hate having to scroll down to the section I want each and every time when I only want to check out 2 or 3 communities.

Oh, I only have one game, ZombiU but my name on there is Ladd Russo or LordRaoh. How did I end up with two names? I have one name Ladd Russo and underneath it is my other used name LordRaoh.

I feel like thewii u asked me for too many log on names and setups. My Miiverse posts show up as Ladd Russo, but when I'm playing a game my name comes up as LordRaoh.

*fixed.

Is one of the names your Mii's name?

JimboJones

*fixed.

I think that is the whole point of warawara plaza, to see software that have active community's in the miiverse and then Nintendo hoping this pushes you into buying it.

Kai Dracon

Writing a dinosaur space opera symphony
I think that is the whole point of warawara plaza, to see software that have active community's in the miiverse and then Nintendo hoping this pushes you into buying it.

While I realize some people may dislike ever seeing anything they don't own, I have to admit I've gotten a great deal of amusement out of seeing posts and art from unfamiliar communities. And browsing Miiverse communities for games I don't actually own myself.

Perhaps eventually they'll add partial customization. Like being allowed to define all but two panes, and the remaining two randomly cycle.

popeutlal

I've added some folks few weeks ago, I'll add more today, but mostly people who play Black Ops 2.

You can add me if you'd like: babaganooshyum

sakipon

I don't mind WaraWara but yes, I'd love to hide some of the Miiverse communities. It'll be even worse later when there'll be more games that I'm definitely not interested in. It'd be fixed as fast as making the favorite communities list accessible from the main Miiverse menu on the left.

Deku Tree

I don't mind WaraWara but yes, I'd love to hide some of the Miiverse communities. It'll be even worse later when there'll be more games that I'm definitely not interested in. It'd be fixed as fast as making the favorite communities list accessible from the main Miiverse menu on the left.

You can have a list of favorite communities. Then only look at those...

liger05

NNID: ChefDeParrillada

And I'm also throwing in my 3DS Friend Code: Cable - 0791 - 1087 - 8248

Add me in both systems!

Dude added you on both. My 3DS code is 0216 - 2116 - 3168 Kevin

Also added everyone else on miiverse

My NNID is liger1992

I need to add all the ids i received on swapnote, but my GF has kidnaped my 3DS.
also, my 3ds FC is 1547 6536 9025

added on 3DS dude

Revven

I just got a Wii U today, I have only Nintendoland currently but I plan to get NSMBU and Sonic All Stars Racing Transformed later this week.

Add me if you want to, my NNID is: Revven

Sending out some invites since I missed out on it when I picked mine up at launch. I've got NSMBU, ZombiU, and NSMBU so far. Hope to see you all online and shoot me a friend request too!

NNID: DeputyDangle

Feel free to add me!

ID: EscapingJail

Edit: added mostly everyone on this page.

Right now I own NintendoLand and NMSBU, I want to get ZombiU soon. :)

Wiz

Not at home right now to add people but I'm going to throw my ID out there for all the new (and old if you missed me) Wii U folks! It's "wiz0zero." Feel free to add and let me know you're from GAF so I don't get confused. :)

Top Bottom