• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Press Conference - Has Begun

duderon

rollin' in the gutter
neo2046 said:
actually the conference is not finished yet (or just finished?)
maybe some media lare available later
and it seems people from Nintendo, square-Enix, Sega, Pokemon Ltd will do the presentation soon

WOAH

i gotta go to bed, but that's great news.

Eric-GCA

Banned
All these replies, and I can't figure out what of importance has happened. Sure doesn't sound like anything has happened yet.

olimario

Banned
Jonnyram said:
I have to see this... any links?

I can't find it anywhere, but a guy here was faulting Wind Waker big time because the compass in the game was broken and always pointed North.
He did some major damage control after the first 10 posters or so proved that the compass did work and work the right way at that.

He had a couple more moments like that during his short stay here.

Ollie Pooch

In a perfect world, we'd all be homersexual
yes it's called 'the conference that almost wasn't but then was, but also possibly wasn't'

i don't think anyone really knows what's going on :p

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
Tenguman said:
FF3 as in FF6 or FF3 as in FF3???

FF3 not FF6

:D This one really deserves a remake, its fucking fantastic.

Grubdog

Banned
FFIII DS :O
actually the conference is not finished yet (or just finished?)
maybe some media lare available later
and it seems people from Nintendo, square-Enix, Sega, Pokemon Ltd will do the presentation soon
POKEMON DS? :O

Sumidor

I'm confused.. (and I bet a lot of you are too) so.. is the conference tonight? or is there two of them? wtf is going on?!

explodet

Well, if Sega's on next, lets hope they have some good stuff because it looks like Final Fantasy 3 is going to be a tough act to follow.

I guess a lot of people checked FFIII on that comment card included with FFI+II!

Come on, "Final Fantasy IV, V, VI." Oh, and Mana. and Chrono.

haha, you're kidding me! Wowie Square, I guess this is just continuing the the series of remakes FF1+2 started. There may even be more then, if that's the case. Very cool.

hirokazu

FFIII? damn cool, i mean, finally... now we just need pics. i wonder if Square will release the rest of the pre-PlayStation era FFs on DS since FFI/II has made it to GBA and III is now on its way... seems somehow inevitable though.

also regarding the $30 price tag, what are the regular prices for GBA games in the US, all i hear about are launch era prices... i just have an odd feeling that they'll keep DS game prices at $70AU ($50US) as they have for GBA games...

its a damn shame that we're paying the same price for GBA games as North America pays for console games, and much for our console games. >=/

TekunoRobby

Tag of Excellence
HA HA HA I love how this thread just up and died and then all of a sudden a crazy deluge of information just hit.

WHY CAN'T I SLEEP.

EDIT: Yeah really, I hope the ports is kept to a minimum.

impirius

explodet said:
Well, if Sega's on next, lets hope they have some good stuff because it looks like Final Fantasy 3 is going to be a tough act to follow.
I guess Sega will do Phantasy Star III, then Pokemon Ltd. will do Pokemon Red and Blue

I'm still hyped for the DS, but man, for a system that promises a lot of new ways to play, we're sure getting a lot of old games.

Vargas

hirokazu said:
FFIII? damn cool, i mean, finally... now we just need pics. i wonder if Square will release the rest of the pre-PlayStation era FFs on DS since FFI/II has made it to GBA and III is now on its way... seems somehow inevitable though.

also regarding the $30 price tag, what are the regular prices for GBA games in the US, all i hear about are launch era prices... i just have an odd feeling that they'll keep DS game prices at $70AU ($50US) as they have for GBA games...

its a damn shame that we're paying the same price for GBA games as North America pays for console games, and much for our console games. >=/

Regular prices for GBA games are $29.99, with some games selling for $34.99.

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
Now wait, we're talking about Japan release games at the moment, no?

Top Bottom