• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Switch |DT2| No excellent soul is exempt from a mixture of madness

Which of these definitely """real""" leaks are you most hyped for?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grylvak

So GameStop just screwed all of us who got on the "pre-pre-order" list. Just got the call preorders go live at 10am when Gamestops open, allocations will be posted late tonite or tomorrow morning. First come, first serve. This is after I was repeatedly assured by the manager that our names would be carried over to the official preorder list with a small time window to get to the store to get it locked down. So, I was lied to by GameStop. After my fiasco with their online order, I should have learned.

Good luck out there and I'll be done with GameStop. /salty

I figured this was the case. Glad I canceled my pre-pre-order and just kept the store credit on my card.

AmyS

Other than possibly Metroid, nothing would get me more hyped for Switch than Dark Souls Trilogy and a Sega Model 3 Archives by M2.

So GameStop just screwed all of us who got on the "pre-pre-order" list. Just got the call preorders go live at 10am when Gamestops open, allocations will be posted late tonite or tomorrow morning. First come, first serve. This is after I was repeatedly assured by the manager that our names would be carried over to the official preorder list with a small time window to get to the store to get it locked down. So, I was lied to by GameStop. After my fiasco with their online order, I should have learned.

Good luck out there and I'll be done with GameStop. /salty

We told you lol. Dude writing yall name down on a piece of tissue paper was nothing lol

ultrazilla

Lol why would you think you would be able to be up on the list early wtf..

Lol because I was told by GameStop management as they had started a un-official wait list and they REPEATEDLY assured those on the list they'd keep their place once they went live.

It is what it is. Fool me once...

Good luck out there folks, still hyped!!

Lgndryhr

Also, was told by one of my NOA contacts that this launch is being handled very differently than previous launches for some odd reason. They are trying their best to get back to their roots this go around. That's the word internally anyways.

I know there's a small chance, but I really want a glimpse of a new Animal Crossing.

And I'm ready for Pikachu and a Pokemon based track in Mario Kart.

Earendil

Unfortunately the liquor store is too far away, or rather I don't want to go that far.

Fair enough...

Price is one thing I can't seem to get just yet, but I'm trying to find out. Also trying to see if I can get more specifics about the GameStop trade-in promo.

I am hearing at minimum $249. I have been told $299 by a few other sources. I am guessing these two prices relate to the different bundles at launch.

Thanks guys.

Toad.T

Banned
"Super Bomberman R"

Would many people even buy this? I can't imagine them doing anything other than a coat of paint on the multiplayer. Like, it feels it would be a eShop title at best.

GhostBed

Are we expecting a Pokken port with all the arcade characters included? I thought it was practically a given but no one seems to be talking about it.

That game really deserves another chance. Still play with my buddy and we both love it to death.

Retrobox

Also, was told by one of my NOA contacts that this launch is being handled very differently than previous launches for some odd reason. They are trying their best to get back to their roots this go around. That's the word internally anyways.

Any idea what that means?

Tom Nook

C1_mUH1XEAIWp9r.jpg:large

Ibuki

Banned
Lol because I was told by GameStop management as they had started a un-official wait list and they REPEATEDLY assured those on the list they'd keep their place once they went live.

It is what it is. Fool me once...

Good luck out there folks, still hyped!!

Never trust anything GameStop employees say, how have you not learned this by now?

AkumaNiko

Online if I preorder at all. Best Buy probably first choice (would rather have the GCU reward points), Amazon as second choice. If I decide to preorder I'd go with whichever popped up first though.

im going to F5 the shit out of amazon and bestbuy. make my wife wake up and go to GS tomorrow if i cant get one online

Coda

If there's anyone I trust less it's Gamestop, I don't want to pre-order with them because I just have a feeling I'll get screwed one way or another. Amazon is my plan but I know that once it goes live, it won't be long until all their pre-orders have been taken.

Are we expecting a Pokken port with all the arcade characters included? I thought it was practically a given but no one seems to be talking about it.

That game really deserves another chance. Still play with my buddy and we both love it to death.

Agreed and I hope so, it would be fun if we see pokken and tekken 7 at launch.

ManeKast

Just woke up in Aus, hey guys!

How are we? I don't know how else to hamdle the next 7.5hrs.... SO FUCKING EXCITED. OMFG.

YEAAAAAH!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom