• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Switch |DT2| No excellent soul is exempt from a mixture of madness

Which of these definitely """real""" leaks are you most hyped for?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinky

Banned
Iwata_coming_to_drop_the_bomb.jpg

I miss Iwata. :(

Glorious Iwata will be dropping bombs from heaven. 😇😇😇

ultrazilla

Never trust anything GameStop employees say, how have you not learned this by now?

What kind of logic is that?

So we're condoning ignorance and/or outright lying to customers now?

Whatever, I got a magazine rack shoved up my hiney for the last time by GameStop.

Feels good!

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Why dont gamestop let you guys preorder early like EBgames do here in Aus? Sheer volume??

They don't want to take preorders and then have to bump people to wave 2 cause of allotments.

There is an expectation that if you preorder your good for day 1 or else why preorder.

Lumyst

Looking forward to seeing the versatility of the Switch, I know we have the initial trailer and some rumors and that patent, but the only footage of a Switch being used was the little we saw on Jimmy Fallon! I'm more looking forward to the Treehouse Live stuff tomorrow, seeing the product being used is a bigger deal to me than just a mere "presentation." Rumors/leaks are no substitute to actually seeing something used and explained. To me, from the sounds of it, the Switch is in the same spirit as what makers of Windows laptops have been doing in the past few years, challenging themselves to offer new form factors and versatility in order to keep up with the versatility that people expect nowadays due to mobile devices. Hope it catches on!

The Switch excitement has caused me to finally make an HD version of my avatar,

I mean, as far as 100x120 pixels can be considered HD.

Much better aliasing now. Bottom right corner is weighted with a darker blue. Literally nobody but me will ever notice, but I notice. I'm a whole new man. New year, new me.

LegendX48

Odds of Amazon US actually having this for pre-order is high right?

if anything it'll probably be up for a whopping 10 seconds, 9.95 of those seconds being nothing but error messages all things considered. If it actually goes up for pre-order and stays up, without issues, for more than a solid minute I'll be genuinely surprised :\

The Switch excitement has caused me to finally make an HD version of my avatar,

I mean, as far as 100x120 pixels can be considered HD.

Much better aliasing now. Bottom right corner is weighted with a darker blue. Literally nobody but me will ever notice, but I notice. I'm a whole new man. New year, new me.

HD is sooooo 2009

Ibuki

Banned
What kind of logic is that?

So we're condoning ignorance and/or outright lying to customers now?

Whatever, I got a magazine rack shoved up my hiney for the last time by GameStop.

Feels good!

I'm not condoning anything, I'm asking why you are surprised? They have been doing this bullshit for years.

Ladekabel

If we get Super Bomberman R and that Ultra Street Fighter 2 thingie: What says that about a version of a SNES Final Fantasy?

Will we get the mobile versions and be happy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom