• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Switch |DT2| No excellent soul is exempt from a mixture of madness

Which of these definitely """real""" leaks are you most hyped for?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ReyVGM

List of title coming to the Switch:

XX9ZCWN.png

Griss

Is this the first time we'll se Kimishima on stage? Will he even be on stage? Would be weird for him not to introduce things in an official capacity, imo.

I wonder how he'll do. He doesn't exactly have the face of a presenter, after all. Iwata was such a natural at all things media. The guy was the definition of charming.

Anyway, if Kimi is on stage I hope he nails it.

Is this the first time we'll se Kimishima on stage? Will he even be on stage? Would be weird for him not to introduce things in an official capacity, imo.

I wonder how he'll do. He doesn't exactly have the face of a presenter, after all. Iwata was such a natural at all things media. The guy was the definition of charming.

The conference is hosted by him, so I'd be confused if he didn't at least introduce everyone.

Tom Nook

I believe so. This will be his first appearance for a Nintendo event. I never actually seen any video of him speaking.

We probably won't see that in this presentation. Expect it on Spring direct. But I'm happy to be wrong tho

Hot damn... you just made me remember that the Nintendo Direct has been practically dead for a bit now... I hope they bring them back once Switch is out.

List of title coming to the Switch:

XX9ZCWN.png

Might be the real deal. Count me in for Zelda, Mario Kart, Super Mario and Yooka-Laylee...maaaaybe Shovel Knight. So glad my birthday is this week. I got a few amazon gift cards that should cover the console, which just leaves out of pocket for the games.

JonnyKong

Do we think the presentation will be opening with an epic game trailer or a simple low key, "hello, and welcome to Switch"

I'm really intrigued to see how much time they spend talking about the console and how much on games.

Ennosuke

Should I get up 5am and go early to work afterwards? Probably will get up at 7am and watch it without any spoilers and then go to work. More convenient :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom