• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Switch |DT2| No excellent soul is exempt from a mixture of madness

Which of these definitely """real""" leaks are you most hyped for?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GulAtiCa

It's not a joke list, but it's relatively easy to add information and any time a dev says "Well I would like to look at Switch but I don't have a dev kit and I've never released a game and I'm 13 and also can anyone program? My idea is basically Minecraft, but with guns" stuff gets added to GameFAQs. So this is basically a point in time list of stuff that has been rumoured, alleged, or confirmed for Switch irrespective of if there is even a chance the products will come out or actually exist.

Ah ok. Makes sense. I was confused on why his game was listed. lol. While I have no doubt he (RCMADIAX) will bring it to the Switch once he likely has a dev kit (and prob all 50 of his other Wii U eShop games...), I just wanted to quickly let people know it's not a leaked list by any means and mostly just known games likely coming.

I really hope dev kits become available soon..

image.jpg
Yeah what's with the sf2 leak? Seems....odd? I mean game was great back in the day but I don't get why.

So if Amazon gets slammed or sells out, what are some suggestions for other online retailer options for preordering tonight/tomorrow morning?

Just looking for some backup options

Just got an email of Amazon saying UK pre orders open at 7am BST tomorrow.
I hope Amazon or Best Buy don't make us Americans wait till 7AM. :( That's the start of my work shift. Hopefully it's soon after the show. Otherwise, I may be late for work. Lol. It's either that or go to Best Buy after work and try to secure a preorder. It will be 4pm by then though so who knows if preorders will still be available by then.

Cerium

Multiple people among the Nintendo Rumour Leaker Twitter Cluster have reported a third version of Pokemon for the Switch. Some have I believe used this name, presumably jumping off the naming scheme the series uses. Now, whether this is based on actual information or just reasonable speculation that Nintendo will release its biggest franchise on its only hardware platform, that remains unclear.

Necrozma, the third legendary in Sun/Moon, has this on its back.

hqdefault.jpg

Peterc

is this already been posted?

Senran Kagura creator Kenichiro Takaki has made things that little more interesting regarding tonight's Nintendo Switch presentation which will see Nintendo spill the beans about its brand new console. He says that he's interested to see how fans will react to a unique feature that's part of the Nintendo Switch. Here's the translation thanks to Reddit.

”I'm interested how they will introduce THAT unique feature, and how people will react to it."

https://mynintendonews.com/2017/01/...-how-they-will-introduce-that-unique-feature/

"
This news comes from an internet goer who messaged Amazon UK to confirm the time reported on their site. So, if you're planning on watching the presentation, you'll want to have a couple tabs ready to refresh on store pages. "

Lol, that is just someone converting the time.... just because it goes on sale at one time on amazon U.K. Doesn't mean it will at other amazon outlets

sphinx

the piano man
I am truly impressed,

about 6 hours to go and no real, true leaks of the contents of the presentation, plenty of BS confidential "lists of games" though

Is there a spoiler free thread? The stream starts 4am here but I'll be up at 5.30am or so for work and would rather watch it without reading spoilers finding a YouTube link.

Huh, I'm gonna guess Best Buy has a deal for some early in-store demo stations

I've posted this before but Nintendo/Best Buy must have some sort of a contract in place. They've run exclusive same day E3 demos the last few years in stores, held pre launch events for Smash when it released, got the most stock of NES Classic and the most replenishment, & most stores now should have Switch signage up and a 8 ft section in place for eventual demo units.

BB and Amazon will be the best source for Switch stuff guaranteed.

I work for Best Buy, just don't know details but it's obvious

Edit/Addition:

If you want a guarantee pre order and Amazon and BBY.com are sold out, go in tomorrow morning at open and pre order in store. VERY FEW people do this. Online pre orders and In store pre orders have different quotas, idk why. On top of that if some stores do a waiting list, those that pre order in store automatically go to the top of the list.

I've gotten the PS4/Xbox One/Wii U on launch day with ease because of this. It's not a 100% guarantee but you have a very very good shot at getting one.

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom