• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Switch |DT2| No excellent soul is exempt from a mixture of madness

Which of these definitely """real""" leaks are you most hyped for?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
body-ready_zpsljxf0yjd.jpg

TheFuzz

So "Amazon starting preorders at 1am" is just blowing smoke since apparently no one here knows where that came from.

7roject28

I'm gonna drive over to NOA headquarters, 20 mins away, and line up at 6am. When they ask what I'm doing there, I'm gonna say I'm here for the Switch preorder.

I wonder if we will get announcements such as Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem type announcements where we will really not see the game for several years.

Hmm... this list is pretty lame. Nothing interesting except for rereleases and a mario game.

Might be the real deal. Count me in for Zelda, Mario Kart, Super Mario and Yooka-Laylee...maaaaybe Shovel Knight. So glad my birthday is this week. I got a few amazon gift cards that should cover the console, which just leaves out of pocket for the games.

Yeah, agreed...

Anyway, bed time for me as well. I hope the show will be worth getting up an hour earlier than usual.

This would be a fucking terrible launch line up if true.
These aren't launch titles (well, some might be) they're just games that have been confirmed.

delume

Nothing new but cant stop refreshing this thread. I thought I had learnt from the WiiU but every time, every damn time, Nintendo pulls me back in. Wetrix: Getting Wetter, F-Zero Switch, Mario Kart Maker, Zak and Wiki 2, Donkey Kong Artic Heatwave and Lost Winds 3 please. Let'sa go! 😆

Padinn

I want them to announce the Wii switch u upgrade promotion.

I'm excited to see what they have to offer.

Could also be fascinating if it somehow integrates a gaming stream feature...but I highly doubt it'll happen.

Clarification: between Smash, Kart and Splatoon, I know that Smash is supposed to be a ways off, but which is more likely at launch Splatoon or Kart?

Reallllly hoping I'll be able to Squid at launch

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
At work, alone.
Sick as a dog.
With a client calendar scheduled for two people.
And a ton of work I need to catch up on.

....yeeaaaah no way I'll be able to sneak away and watch this.

ksamedi

I think most of what you wrote is reasonable, but I don't see how kids playing together is the centre point of Nintendo's messaging when the reveal trailer didn't include a single kid. I am pretty sure they are aiming for adults as the early adopters here.

Yeah I dont see why local multiplayer is meant dor kids? This is a perfect lunchbreak console.

Josh5890

Do we think Gamecube Virtual Console will be announced in the presentation?

I want all of these Virtual Console announcements tonight....

Full Wii-U VC library is available on day one.
Free transfer of all of your Wii-U VC games to the Switch (through your My Nintendo Account)
GCN, Arcade, Turbo Graphix, Seag Saturn, and Dreamcast games will arrive.
For third-party love for the system

Ponn

Banned
I've preordered a lot of stuff on Amazon and I've never heard of the preorder time of Amazon being announced ahead of time.

They have been doing it quite a bit lately. They advertised preorder window times for PS VR, Amiibos all the time even the NES Classic Edition.

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
6 more hours to go!!!

TheFuzz

So "Amazon starting preorders at 1am" is just blowing smoke since apparently no one here knows where that came from.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom