• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Switch |DT2| No excellent soul is exempt from a mixture of madness

Which of these definitely """real""" leaks are you most hyped for?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If anything, I'm expecting US Amazon to announce a time either tonight or tomorrow with the window being tomorrow afternoon. I feel like this is how they've done it recently with stuff like amiibo and NES Classic pre-orders.

SuperSah

Banned
How is everyone passing time till the event?

I'm sat in my living room - it's 10pm here. Playing MonHun Gens which should keep me occupied for a couple of hours then I'm gonna play some NES Classic games to hype up and read GAF. Probably gonna have to drink another can of Monster to keep my energy levels high, but that's all!

Solobbos

Yes, they did.

No, they didn't.

tiGDYda.png

I'm sat in my living room - it's 10pm here. Playing MonHun Gens which should keep me occupied for a couple of hours then I'm gonna play some NES Classic games to hype up and read GAF. Probably gonna have to drink another can of Monster to keep my energy levels high, but that's all!

Watching Juno and playing Mario 64 DS!

Sadist

Trying to sleep. Not working :(

Reading forums, messaging friends, and maybe playing a couple games on my 3DS.

Crayon

Oh this is tonite. I thought it was tomorrow. Will watch! I'm hoping for Nintendo to come back and dominate all it surveys.

iFirez

Heading to sleep, planning on getting up at 6am to watch the presentation and then jump into the discussion.

Debating maybe preordering in store at GAME and picking it up at midnight or AMAZON preorder, my main worry is the lateness in the delay the Amazon delivery would get here.

Krathoon

Gold Member
Apparently, there is going to be an ice storm tomorrow where I am at.

Need to stock up one some food and get my ass home.

Going to bed right now. Wake up at 6 am, shower, eat a quick breakfast while reading up on Switch news then going to work. Going by train so atleast I can read some more on the train.

Working then chilling with wife and kids.

AdanVC

There's an excessive amount of Nintendo switch hype videos either streams, predictions or whislist and I simply cannot keep up on watching all of them! D:

Ayyy I went to sleep expecting 150 to 200 pages and I got 150. Good job guys :)

Hype on point lol

Do wonder if people are expecting every nintendo ip know to man to be announced. Sony conference for reference was this:

Killzone: Shadowfall
Drive Club
inFamous : Second Son
The Witness
Dreams
Deep Down
Watch Dogs
Blizzard - Diablo 3
Destiny

Actually that ain't too bad.

Wil348

Amazon UK have added this to the listing:

Note: Please be advised that Nintendo Switch will be available to pre-order from 07:00 BST Friday, 13 January, 2017. Due to limited stock we are only able to offer one unit per customer per address. We will be fulfilling customer orders in the order in which they were placed

That's a little more encouraging at least. Scalpers shouldn't be a big issue.

Retrobox

Don't forget even after the presentation it's far from over.

There will be all sorts of Nintendo goodness pretty much until the week ends.

JMZ555

Im in UK, got work tomorrow but im going to go to bed now get up round 3.30am to catch some of the EZA pre-show, watch the event, then try grab some more sleep.

Nintendo brings back their real life sports lineup, starting with NBA Courtside with Steph Curry.

Also a partnership with Sega to bring back Virtua Tennis.

Aaaaaand, some how, some way, the WWE No Mercy engine Remastered in HD with full roster, and nXt, past superstars DLC, etc. later.

I'll now go cry in a corner as none of this has a snowball's chance in hell of happening.

Do wonder if people are expecting every nintendo ip know to man to be announced. Sony conference for reference was this:

Killzone: Shadowfall
Drive Club
inFamous : Second Son
The Witness
Beautiful. Myst for a new generation
Dreams
Deep Down
Watch Dogs
Blizzard - Diablo 3
Destiny

Actually that ain't too bad.

Yeah, Deep Down was so much fun....

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
Is it 6 hours until the stream or 6 hours until online preorders are expected to go up?

6 hours till the stream. No word yet on exactly when preorders will go up.

-Do groceries
-Finish INSIDE
-Go to the gym
-Eat

That should kill a few hours.

Bakkus

It starts at 5AM in most of Europe. I'm going out, and then getting back at around 4AM

shtolky

Amazon UK have added this to the listing:

That's a little more encouraging at least. Scalpers shouldn't be a big issue.

Someone can correct me if I am wrong, but I think with Amazon, many times, when they have a preorder open, they don't close the preorder tab, they let anyone preorder, they just release the item in the order in which they were placed, as the note says.

oatmeal

Banned
Sitting at airport in Atlanta.

Land at my destination around 8:30pm EST.

Gotta get to hotel in 2.5 hours. Should be doable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom