• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Switch |DT2| No excellent soul is exempt from a mixture of madness

Which of these definitely """real""" leaks are you most hyped for?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Majine

Banned
C2AJtAgWEAQHssp.jpg

We don't speak Japanese. Surely there will be region specific versions of the shows like there is with the directs? Reggie could host the na version.
There's just an english voiceover of the japanese event, so in all likelihood we'll be getting translation from Bill Trinnen or someone like him

Peltz

For some reason... the weight of this reveal (that I have been waiting for every day) hasn't hit me yet.

I was hyped as fuck last week. Today, I'm calm and just quietly anticipating with measured expectations. I really hope they deliver. I'm in day 1 no matter what though. I love me some Nintendo.

I remember Amazon's entire site crashed once during the Amiibo craze. I wonder if that will happen again for Switch. I doubt it, but the fear lingers in the back of my mind.

Just checked my local Walmart, said they were not told anything about preorders yet, UGH

Most Wal-Mart employees are completely clueless. Good luck to anyone venturing to the electronics department of one tonight hoping for a Switch pre-order. Even if they're supposed to know what to do, they'll probably have no idea what you're talking about.

13ruce

Banned
Is it one presentation or is there one for every region? Because i have the main Nintendo youtube channel one open will that do for EU people also?

I did indeed look at the page, but I was kidding. We're no longer on British Summer Time, obvs they mean Greenwich Mean Time.

Unless orders actually start at 6am and it's some sort of sneaky test......

Oh. OK. Sorry, I honestly don't know what any of those abbreviations mean. This was my bad.

Is it one presentation or is there one for every region? Because i have the Nintendo youtube one open will that do for EU people also?

One global presentation with an english voice over while the following days will be for hands-on demos and in-depth look at first party launch titles.

Chrono321

Does somebody from Europe will stay awake all night till the presentation finish???

No way! I turn the lights off now... but my alarm is set to 4.30 am to get dressed and all set for work. Then I will enjoy the show from 5 to 6 and prepare for work after that (teacher...). I leave my place at 7.15.
But it will be worth it!!!

Switch dreams everyone!!!

Regarding preorders: I remember when the Wii U came out. At that time I still preordered at Gamestop. That morning, there were exactly TWO people there, me and somebody's mom. I don't think they had many pre-orders at all. Wonder how this is going to turn out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom