• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Switch |DT2| No excellent soul is exempt from a mixture of madness

Which of these definitely """real""" leaks are you most hyped for?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Woffls

Good to have some clarification on the BST thing. Not sure I'd be able to stay awake until 7am without dangerous coffee intake.

Moltenix

From GameStop in NA. This is list of dev's working on Switch titles.

5Jc3n8J.jpg

That's all? Nintendo are sooo doomed with such a lack of support. :O

Regarding preorders: I remember when the Wii U came out. At that time I still preordered at Gamestop. That morning, there were exactly TWO people there, me and somebody's mom. I don't think they had many pre-orders at all. Wonder how this is going to turn out.

There's gonna' be a lot more than two people at that GS tomorrow, that's for sure.

The Switch anticipation is several orders of magnitude greater than Wii U.

Coda

Regarding preorders: I remember when the Wii U came out. At that time I still preordered at Gamestop. That morning, there were exactly TWO people there, me and somebody's mom. I don't think they had many pre-orders at all. Wonder how this is going to turn out.

Pretty sure the hype surrounding the device is a lot stronger this time around, which is good for Nintendo, but makes my night that much more stressful.

Does Amazon give priority to people who put more money down for it?

B_Bech

My store (Gamestop) is being allocated 44 units for preorder.

Lower volume stores appear to be getting in the 20ish range.

Spinluck

I would be a bit disappointed if only those games are playable.

Other than BOTW and Super Mario Odyssey, the rest aren't huge titles as much as I love Splatoon and Mario Kart.
I need something like Metroid to complete it all.

What?

Mario Kart is pretty huge.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
From GameStop in NA. This is list of dev's working on Switch titles.

5Jc3n8J.jpg

This is the exact list Nintendo posted 6 months ago, and it's not a list of devs working on Switch titles, it's a list of companies with dev kits who are theoretically interested in maybe developing a title at some point and/or engine tech who are working to make some of their tech maybe compatible with the Switch.
GwvnVI9.png

This is what retail rep briefing dossiers are: Collections of public information.

Stop posting about your inside sources, holy shit.

Lgndryhr

This is the exact list Nintendo posted 6 months ago, and it's not a list of devs working on Switch titles, it's a list of companies with dev kits who are theoretically interested in maybe developing a title at some point and/or engine tech who are working to make some of their tech maybe compatible with the Switch.
GwvnVI9.png

This is what retail rep briefing dossiers are: Collections of public information.

This is from a gamestop employee friend. As I posted earlier, I wasn't sure it matched that list. Didn't intend it to be a leak or anything. Just trying to keep the conversation going is all.

Spinluck

GwvnVI9.png

lol

exposedddd

Tom Nook

Normally I'll go home and prep food but today is different. I'm going to Ceasar Pizza get myself a deep dish and prepare to be amazed.

I hope...

KAL2006

Banned
I decided I will wake up at 5.50AM. preorder Switch if I can on 6AM just in time for when preorders are up.

Then from 6AM to 7.30AM I will catch up with the Switch event. Then after I will get ready for work.

Hey there GAF. I've mostly stuck to reading through Switch threads but if there was ever a time to join in, it has to be now, right? May I join the hype train with you all?

GDGF

Soothsayer
How is everyone passing time till the event?

I'm sat in my living room - it's 10pm here. Playing MonHun Gens which should keep me occupied for a couple of hours then I'm gonna play some NES Classic games to hype up and read GAF. Probably gonna have to drink another can of Monster to keep my energy levels high, but that's all!

Just got home from work. Gonna surf GAF and watch vintage Nintendo commercials.

SuperSah

Banned
If I preorder with GAME right now and use a normal card, it won't charge or hold anything until launch right?

Might do it as a precaution incase Amazon fails me. I prefer Amazon to GAME.

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?

I'm sat in my living room - it's 10pm here. Playing MonHun Gens which should keep me occupied for a couple of hours then I'm gonna play some NES Classic games to hype up and read GAF. Probably gonna have to drink another can of Monster to keep my energy levels high, but that's all!

Heading to the gym now. Workout till about 5:30. Meeting my friend online on Overwatch from 6-9. Last hour reserved for internet hype and then the conference.

Good grief called my Gamestop spoke to someone else said they are opening at 10 not like like the other guy said. Still don't know how many they will get in.

McBryBry

Currently working, then plan on playing Final Fantasy XV until about 9:30 to watch Kinda Funny's stream

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom