• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Switch |DT2| No excellent soul is exempt from a mixture of madness

Which of these definitely """real""" leaks are you most hyped for?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scrawnton

Hmmmm, So $210 for my Windwaker edition Wii U. I dont know if I should part with it. Especially since its in great condition and I still have the original box. Might be worth a lot more someday.
Hmmm. I might trade in my second PS4 because I'd get $220....

Tom Nook

i-can-t-keep-calm-only-4-hours-left.png

toa95

I'm thinking about trading in my Xbox One S... I'm just not playing it as much as I thought I would and with Xbox games on Windows 10... It seems like a no brainier if I can get close to $220 for it with that alleged deal.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Would someone send me this "4chan" leak? There is no thread and I can't find it. I would love to see it.

Look at the poll on this thread. It's those games plus an anime picture of a girl at a desk and a claim the guy was doing setup for a European switch event.

beta_fuse

Decided to play some smash 4 to get me pumped but all the pros are out tonight and I can't win a match. Not gonna lie it's killing my mood lol

Blueblur1

I expect the Switch is going to be seriously disappointing for you guys. Sure it'll have nice new shiny ports and will have solid Nintendo games but it won't be long until it's another Wii U. I say all of this because there's absolutely nothing Nintendo has done to make us think otherwise. If there was really anything huge and amazing it would've been leaked by now. So get ready.

I expect the Switch is going to be seriously disappointing for you guys. Sure it'll have nice new shiny ports and will have solid Nintendo games but it won't be long until it's another Wii U. I say all of this because there's absolutely nothing Nintendo has done to make us think otherwise. If there was really anything huge and amazing it would've been leaked by now. So get ready.
lol

Believe.

Chairhome

My gamestop (very high traffic) said they don't know how many yet. I will be trying to get there around 5am if I don't secure an online one, I think I'll be good

-Horizon-

You could say if there was anything bad it would've leaked as well. Bad news gets as many clicks as really good news.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom