• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Switch |DT2| No excellent soul is exempt from a mixture of madness

Which of these definitely """real""" leaks are you most hyped for?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ManeKast

Screenshot_2017_01_12_19_04_33_1.jpg

Salute!

Maxinas

I expect the Switch is going to be seriously disappointing for you guys. Sure it'll have nice new shiny ports and will have solid Nintendo games but it won't be long until it's another Wii U. I say all of this because there's absolutely nothing Nintendo has done to make us think otherwise. If there was really anything huge and amazing it would've been leaked by now. So get ready.

How can you be so sure exactly? Don't tell me the "leakers" are your evidence for this.

Coda

$199 - console without tv docking
$249 - console with tv docking
$299 - deluxe package with pro controller

I'm honestly thinking there will be no multiple SKUs, they want to keep the messaging simple. Any of the additional accessories like the pro controler or whatever will just have to be bought separately. I could be wrong of course, just my prediction.

jdstorm

Banned
Id pay 300USD or 399AUD for a switch if it was near the upper limit of what is technically possible tech wise. So higer pricing is getting me more hyped.

Purdy

I honestly think there's going to be a loooot of Xbox One consoles trade in after the Scalebound cancellation.

A lot relative to what? A game like Scalebound's sales? Maybe.

Microsoft have way bigger issues than Scalebound, it however does compound the disappointment of their offerings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom