• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Switch |DT2| No excellent soul is exempt from a mixture of madness

Which of these definitely """real""" leaks are you most hyped for?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ill be asleep in 4 hours. Thats 9pm here for an old fart like me who wakes up at 5 for work every morning!

What r u doing NintenDont!?

Jk yall. Im excited and wont sleep all night.

kendrake

Banned
Switch has to release with the docking station in every SKU.

It's y'know...the point of the entire thing lol.
ill never understand y people keep thinking they'll ever do this

it makes far more sense to slim it down and release it cheaper, rather than releasing a handheld only/dockless sku

especially if switch sells good, manufacturing prices will go down quick

ramuh

Just checked my local GS. They are getting 24 consoles for preorder. Have to go tomorrow to preorder at store

Caelus

God I'm hype.

Finished my first semester of college recently and have been relaxing on break, this will be my first live console reveal so I'm gonna sit nice and tight here with my sandwich.

Although I am considering a nap.

13ruce

Banned
3 hours and 44 mins omg it's 1:16 am here lol it's been years that i stayed up a whole night for gaming letsaaaaa goooo.

from gamestop employee

ELbZDkC.jpg

i think its fake tho

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
I'm worried about preorders, but I also made a promise to myself a few years back I wouldn't go nuts for this anymore.

I'm not staying up till 2 AM to get a preorder in on Amazon or something with me working tomorrow.

If I don't get my preorder in it sucks, but I'll just wait it out for wave 2 of stock or something.

I still feel like target , Best Buy, and wal mart will unleash pre orders at 1 am-3am EST tomorrow
When systems reset they always do it at like 3 am EST

👀

Spy

I'm worried about preorders, but I also made a promise to myself a few years back I wouldn't go nuts for this anymore.

I'm not staying up till 2 AM to get a preorder in on Amazon or something with me working tomorrow.

If I don't get my preorder in it sucks, but I'll just wait it out for wave 2 of stock or something.
Days like this are days when I say, screw being an adult. lol

-Horizon-

I know we do have to behave but I have a bad feeling lol

Oh there will be meltdowns. There always are because unrealistic expectations OR nintendo just fails to meet regular expectations lol.

And there will be random people coming in to the switch thread with snippy sarcastic comments about how crappy everything was to get a rise out of people. And it'll work.

But dang it, I want to believe we'll get through this too!

giphy.gif

Patison

It'll be 5 in the morning here, so keep your fingers crossed I won't fall asleep.

I just have to be here for all the meltdowns. Positive or negative, that's yet to be determined.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom