• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Switch |DT2| No excellent soul is exempt from a mixture of madness

Which of these definitely """real""" leaks are you most hyped for?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kizmah

The thought of Gamecube VC alone gets me hyped.

svvwSkV.jpg

PwwjNHQ.png

ImBAmLt.jpg

SuperSah

Banned
Just checked my local GS. They are getting 24 consoles for preorder. Have to go tomorrow to preorder at store

24? Seriously? NES Classic situation confirmed I guess. :/

Well, I have a preorder in already (UK) and hoping to get one on Amazon. I'll promptly cancel the other so someone else can have it.

Oh there will be meltdowns. There always are because unrealistic expectations OR nintendo just fails to meet regular expectations lol.

And there will be random people coming in to the switch thread with snippy sarcastic comments about how crappy everything was to get a rise out of people. And it'll work.

But dang it, I want to believe we'll get through this too!

giphy.gif

I want the switch version of this!

Blindy

Would be smart but an Eternal Darkness HD Remaster would be a smart move for a Launch title and gauge that if there's interest for a sequel.

Platnium could probably put forth a Madworld HD Remaster and see if there's enough interest on the system to warrant a sequel ever. Same with Suda 51/Ubisoft with a No More Heroes 1 & 2 Collection.

I expect none to be mentioned today since none of the 3 are kid/family friendly and would be roasted by the general public/media but just saying moving forward.

Gin

Honestly.. cant wait to see what sorta promo gamestop has for trading in a WII U towards switch

My system is collecting dust.. been waiting to trade it in for awhile now..

bomblord1

Banned
How do I pull up the switch YouTube stream from YouTube itself? I want to watch this on the big screen via then YouTube app on a ps4 but its not showing up in the app on Nintendo's channel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom