• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Switch |DT2| No excellent soul is exempt from a mixture of madness

Which of these definitely """real""" leaks are you most hyped for?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
One Gamestop near me is getting 11, and the other two stores nearby are getting 13. He told me that you get $50/$75 extra on trade-ins as opposed to 50%/75%. So take that as you will.

malfcn

No idea if this have been posted before but, like 20 minutes ago a chilean store (one of the biggest around here) published this on their facebook fanpage, claiming that "while we wait for the reveal, take a look at this accesories", basically confirming the Hori leak.

Two things called my attention tho, a grip for the controller in multiple colors and some sort of thumbs for the sticks that can be swapped. No idea if it is a stickers, a full swap, the store didn't specified.

476969.jpg

Where is the Spice?

No idea if this have been posted before but, like 20 minutes ago a chilean store (one of the biggest around here) published this on their facebook fanpage, claiming that "while we wait for the reveal, take a look at this accesories", basically confirming the Hori leak.

Two things called my attention tho, a grip for the controller in multiple colors and some sort of thumbs for the sticks that can be swapped. No idea if it is a stickers, a full swap, the store didn't specified.

476969.jpg

476966_832x627.jpg
That red doesn't look half bad.

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.

476969.jpg

476966_832x627.jpg

I called this when they showed the Switch trailer. Nintendo saw how popular the faceplates for n3DS were, that was just the start. They're gonna crank that up to 11 for the Switch: lots of different Joycons with different designs and aesthetics.

The kids and I finally got around to beating Super Metroid (nooo baby Metroid! heh) and the clear screen comes up...

Me: It says, 'see you next mission'

Oldest: Daddy, when is the next mission?

Me: I don't know, son. I just don't know...

Switch presentation with substantial Metroid reveal = day 1
Switch presentation without Metroid = Feeling wishywashy

Coffinhal

I think the price comes down to a 50/50 split between either $250 and $300.

They need to bundle it if the price is 300$/euros, otherwise it is 400$/e with two launch games, and I'm not talking accessories here...

They need to sell the damn thing first, make is 250e with one or two remasters, or just 200e for the standalone machine

That was one of Wii U's biggest mistake. It's sure is unrrealistic but they need to be agressive on price in order to compete with multiple opponents on similar markets

reKon

Banned
I feel like the people saying "This is fake" are trying to win the title of Captain Obvious. Like no shit fellas, it goes continuously downhill in terms of believability as you read it.

Still hilarious imaginary titles though.

I don't think people bother fully looking at the image and reading... which is a characteristic for too many people on these forums.

VanWinkle

476969.jpg

Oh, this is cool. Never even though about it, but it will be such a cheap way to change up the look/color of the controller. Very nice.

Cindro

I am REALLY not looking forward to getting out of bed early on my day off to go stand in the freezing cold for a couple hours at a brick and mortal shop. It sounds abhorrent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom