• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Switch |DT2| No excellent soul is exempt from a mixture of madness

Which of these definitely """real""" leaks are you most hyped for?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperSah

Banned
Two questions guys!

1) What's a simple way to make one of those bingo cards? I'm not really editing savvy and don't want to spend too long making one.

2) Can someone link me to a good stream source? I'm in the UK if it matters.

GDGF

Soothsayer
Was worried I would have to work the late shift tomorrow. Got my boss<3 to change it to the morning shift and she and I will be watching the Switch presentation together tomorrow night. And I'm off the next day so I will be preordering as soon as the stores open.

Bring it.

Just checked. DS 1 is about, 4, 2 is 13 gb and 3 is 17gb.

Thanks! So 34 GB altogether. Though I have a feeling 1 & 2 have a good chance of being a bit bigger in a trilogy if they touch them up. Still, not bad at all. What's the rumored standard game card size for Switch?

All this talk about Dark Souls...

What would they call a Dark Souls Trilogy Collection?

Just "Dark Souls Trilogy" or "Dark Souls: Bonfire/Prepare to Die Collection" or something else entirely?

I think probably just "Dark Souls Trilogy" or something. "First Flame" edition has a nice ring if they want a subtitle.

antonz

They took a loss on the Wii U.
This isn`t comparable to a smartphone, it is WAY simpler and less technically powerful.
Nvidia has unsuccessfully penetrated the mobile market, the product could be a loss leader for them.
AMD had razor thin margins on the PS4 and Xbox One respectively,
The X1 is old.

The X1 remains the most powerful chip out there in the mobile space.

oti

Banned
Maybe she doesn't want to ruin surprises with just a little over 24 hours to go?

Shes been consistently right about many leaks over the past few months. Whats your point?

Come on.

"I know stuff I'm sure are true but I'm not telling you" is my point. I don't need to explain that. If she's stressed out, sure. I can't relate to that but she feels that way and that's fine. Her health is more important than leaks. But don't start with this "she doesn't want to ruin surprises" nonsense. If that's your angle she shouldn't have leaked anything.

Plum

Vw7AabL.gif

The last countdown GIF, I want to honor Iwata because Nintendo Switch is more likely to be the last vision Iwata had in store for all of us. Iwata have done a lot of things for us the gamers and I really want to show my appreciate for what he have done for us.

Amazing! Whilst we would have all liked a funny meme this is so much better. Really great work :)

psyfi

Banned
http://i.imgur.com/Vw7AabL.gif[img]

The last countdown GIF, I want to honor Iwata because Nintendo Switch is more likely to be the last vision Iwata had in store for all of us. Iwata have done a lot of things for us the gamers and I really want to show my appreciate for what he have done for us.[/QUOTE]
A very sweet gesture. Good job. :)

Vw7AabL.gif

The last countdown GIF, I want to honor Iwata because Nintendo Switch is more likely to be the last vision Iwata had in store for all of us. Iwata have done a lot of things for us the gamers and I really want to show my appreciate for what he have done for us.

:')

Great man, great gif. Let's see his vision!

keakster

Vw7AabL.gif

Perfect.

Plum

I think probably just "Dark Souls Trilogy" or something. "First Flame" edition has a nice ring if they want a subtitle.

First Flame doesn't really make sense considering it's the entire trilogy. Though something to do with flames could work; "Dark Souls: Flames and Cinder," "Dark Souls: Through the Fire and Flames." You never know.

Sadist

Vw7AabL.gif

Sigh, would have loved to see Iwata on he stage. :(

Wonder if they will mention him tomorrow.

Vw7AabL.gif

you post them early but I dig your work

I miss Iwata

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
Come on.

"I know stuff I'm sure are true but I'm not telling you" is my point. I don't need to explain that. If she's stressed out, sure. I can't relate to that but she feels that way and that's fine. Her health is more important than leaks. But don't start with this "she doesn't want to ruin surprises" nonsense. If that's your angle she shouldn't have leaked anything.

Ill repeat my point again. She leaked the other stuff because we would have waited months for official news.

Whats the point of leaking stuff with 27 hours left to go?

Edit: Im not a fan of the "I know stuff but I wont talk about it" mentality either and I especially hate when some GAFfers do it here to act like theyre on some VIP exclusive shit. LKDs given us lots of leaks over the past year, cut her some slack.

Vw7AabL.gif

Awesome one for the last one! Good job on all of these.

El Topo

Well I guess it boils down to which languages are nearly done and which ones are running behind, if English French and German are done i think they could get away with releasing and patching in Spanish Italian and whichever others

I don't know. Ah, why speculate, we'll learn soon enough. :D

Thanks! So 34 GB altogether. Though I have a feeling 1 & 2 have a good chance of being a bit bigger in a trilogy if they touch them up. Still, not bad at all. What's the rumored standard game card size for Switch?

16gb is apparently the "standard" but larger will be available, plus I'd imagine they could probably compress down some data here and there to fit

What about pipe dream

Normally I'd agree but LKD's track record says otherwise.

16gb is apparently the "standard" but larger will be available, plus I'd imagine they could probably compress down some data here and there to fit

Damn I didn't know they were that small :/ But yeah Nintendo very regularly does larger media when it's required, so I don't see the filesize as too much of a barrier. If they want it on a cart, it'll be on one.

I'm probably tempted to say he's just excited for it and not teasing something at this point. he only left Access Games in October so it's not like he would have anything to show even if he was back to development.

but since he left for health reasons maybe he is excited for his old team's new project even if it is a port of Ace Combat would they not have had been working on it last year before he left? Would he not still be friends with all the people and keep in touch? Just saying

Vw7AabL.gif

Beautiful way to cap it! Brings a tear to my eye. Always love your work on these!

Gaspard

Vw7AabL.gif

Such an awesome finale.

Oregano

but since he left for health reasons maybe he is excited for his old team's new project even if it is a port of Ace Combat would they not have had been working on it last year before he left? Would he not still be friends with all the people and keep in touch? Just saying

Could be but I doubt it personally.

Dmax3901

I don't get people giving shit to Laura Dale. She's been proven right several times why does she have to gain by making shit up now.

Griss

Vw7AabL.gif

Fuck, man, sudden feelings everywhere...

Well said though. Well said. I hope the Switch is a roaring success for Iwata's legacy. Can't believe it's been a year and a half. He's still missed on a day-to-day basis. If there's an afterlife he'll be watching the show. Then again, if there's an afterlife he already knows what it's all about, lol.

oti

Banned
Ill repeat my point again. She leaked the other stuff because we would have waited months for official news.

Whats the point of leaking stuff with 27 hours left to go?

Edit: Im not a fan of the "I know stuff but I wont talk about it" mentality either and I especially hate when some GAFfers do it here to act like theyre on some VIP exclusive shit. LKDs given us lots of leaks over the past year, cut her some slack.

That's not the point of being a leaker or a journalist but whatever. We don't need this negativity a few hours before the event. I apologize. My bad.

Normally I'd agree but LKD's track record says otherwise.

Damn I didn't know they were that small :/ But yeah Nintendo very regularly does larger media when it's required, so I don't see the filesize as too much of a barrier. If they want it on a cart, it'll be on one.

I'd imagine 32GB will be available already if any games need it

Its less powerful than a smart phone? wtf are you talking about.

The rumours are suggesting it's a little bit more powerful than a Wii U plugged in due to harsh underclocking.

The Snapdragon 820 is an 8-core with more theoretical power on battery. It's not Android, so the Switch will definitely have lower level access, but it's still an older, underclocked simpler chip from Nvidia.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Vw7AabL.gif

Iwata ;_;

Richie

Vw7AabL.gif

Thoroughly moved by this one, excellent work with all of these Heath, you have me awwwing at the office man. Best ending it could have had.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom