• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Switch |DT2| No excellent soul is exempt from a mixture of madness

Which of these definitely """real""" leaks are you most hyped for?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

addyb

Everyone keeps saying tomorrow but it's not until 4am the day after for me and I keep getting excited 😂

Really hope I can get a pre order in though. I already have one with game (they have a weird £999 placeholder register thing) but I don't trust them to have enough stock at launch.

Same for me. I kept thinking tomorrow but im UK so it's early hours Friday :(

Caelus

The name of the console has really begun to grow on me, maybe it's just a result of reading the words over and over on a screen but I think it's a nice combo of cute and catchy.

GDGF

Soothsayer
Called my local Gamestop. They were not forthcoming with pre-order details. I understand, but >.>

Just called mine a few minutes ago.

Him: Thanks for calling Gamestop where you can preorder Resident Evil blah blah...

Me: You guys gonna let me preorder the Switch on Friday?

Him: We aren't sure just yet when preorders are open. There's a link on the website blah blah...

Me: Hey man I work at the mall, gonna be there on Friday anyway.

Him: Oh cool! Yeah, definitely be here Friday morning then...uhhh...just in case preorders are open.

Me: Thanks!

Him: See you then.

Take that as you will.

You forgot that

25335-1.jpg

Would love it if they could just get that out on VC, it's surely been long enough for Disney to admit that a rendered unicycle doesn't really infringe anything

NSESN

If my country was supported by Nintendo i would watch the stream on my PS4 and have every retailer website on my notebook just in case.
But it's not my case so I just hope I can buy it somehow.

Cindro

I'm wearing a Zelda tee to work tomorrow and am taking Friday off to get a preorder/watch Treehouse Live. I'm unreasonably excited for this :D

This is my first time on GAF during a major hardware reveal. It's been so exciting the past year, sifting through all the rumors and mock images. A long journey that is coming to an end. I'm very hopeful that tomorrow will be a good presentation. I'm excited for the future and whatever Nintendo has planned up they're sleeves. Nintendo is the one company that cheers me up and has been keeping me uplifted the past couple of rough years.
I got my pretzels ready for tomorrow night, I'll be posting my excitement on here with everybody and hoping my brother will be off work in time to watch it with me. I love sharing these kind of things with GAF and my family.

Somnia

I see people continuing to ask about GameStop so I'll just reiterate that pre-orders will be happening at open on Friday, there's no reason to question it just believe me.

I have no idea how much stock will be given per store, they will find this info out per store Thursday, most likely to post the info on the door so too many don't line up for no reason.

One thing that sucks is the Treehouse stream starts at 8:30AM my time, I'll be at GameStop around 9 to wait in line to pre-order :(

Compsiox

Banned
This is my first time on GAF during a major hardware reveal. It's been so exciting the past year, sifting through all the rumors and mock images. A long journey that is coming to an end. I'm very hopeful that tomorrow will be a good presentation. I'm excited for the future and whatever Nintendo has planned up they're sleeves. Nintendo is the one company that cheers me up and has been keeping me uplifted the past couple of rough years.
I got my pretzels ready for tomorrow night, I'll be posting my excitement on here with everybody and hoping my brother will be off work in time to watch it with me. I love sharing these kind of things with GAF and my family.

Prepare for the entire front page to be Switch related and that every time you post you'll be on a new page.

Vw7AabL.gif

The last countdown GIF, I want to honor Iwata because Nintendo Switch is more likely to be the last vision Iwata had in store for all of us. Iwata have done a lot of things for us the gamers and I really want to show my appreciate for what he have done for us.

Wait, Iwata shows up in Miitopia or is that something else?

The only thing I care about is a Mother 3 official localization. Other than that, I don't know what's going to scream out "you got to preorder a Switch".

Going to sleep now and then tomorrow sleep again... then wake up 4 am take a shower and be ready at 5 am in the netherlands.

Kinda crap that I have to sleep 2 times till its time. Oh well. Cant wait!

Vena

Nothing will be revealed.

Everything will be ports, including downports from Switch 2.

And the cost will be 299$-399$.

Panic!

ChrisD

Vw7AabL.gif

The last countdown GIF, I want to honor Iwata because Nintendo Switch is more likely to be the last vision Iwata had in store for all of us. Iwata have done a lot of things for us the gamers and I really want to show my appreciate for what he have done for us.

It's not tears...

Okay they're tears. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom