• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Switch |DT2| No excellent soul is exempt from a mixture of madness

Which of these definitely """real""" leaks are you most hyped for?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Hermit

Vw7AabL.gif

The last countdown GIF, I want to honor Iwata because Nintendo Switch is more likely to be the last vision Iwata had in store for all of us. Iwata have done a lot of things for us the gamers and I really want to show my appreciate for what he have done for us.

Amazing

Can you make a compilation of have the links of them? They are beautiful

grim-tales

I didn't know that, really ? That's ridiculous..

I agree, that sounded stupid to me. It's a fucking unicycle. That's it. It's not like each one is really different from the rest. How can you copyright that? I could understand if Nintendo had used a hopping lamp but not this.
Such a shame.

sappyday

My hope is that blow us away with their line up. I want to see them take some risks and generate excitement. If it's just Wii U ports, another 2d donkey Kong, and new super Mario style game then I'm out

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
My hope is that blow us away with their line up. I want to see them take some risks and generate excitement. If it's just Wii U ports, another 2d donkey Kong, and new super Mario style game then I'm out

Taking risks is a Microsoft thing now.

Scrawnton

I'm on board with that.

It will be 4k Snowboarding.

I'm on board.

Omg yes please!

THIS x100!

Holy shit, the memories!!!

Aw man, Snowboard Kids was so fucking good back in the N64 days.

Who owns the rights to Snowboarding Kids? We need to know who to petition for a VC release.

Vw7AabL.gif

The last countdown GIF, I want to honor Iwata because Nintendo Switch is more likely to be the last vision Iwata had in store for all of us. Iwata have done a lot of things for us the gamers and I really want to show my appreciate for what he have done for us.

The saddest part is that he won't be alive to see whether the vision he had years ago will lead either succeed or fail...

Vw7AabL.gif

May Iwata's final gift be Nintendo's bright future!

J@hranimo

Banned
Who owns the rights to Snowboarding Kids? We need to know who to petition for a VC release.

It was developed by Racdym and was Published by Atlus, so technically Atlus?

I never played the first one but love the second SK game. I'd love for both to get on VC in the future on the Switch, I sold my SK2 cartridge some years ago to get a better deal on Conker's Bad Fur Day.

Regiruler

Making a completely left-field prediction here that most probably won't have thought of (or have forgotten). I've had this in my head for a while but I am stating it here.

"Yu-gi-oh Online" the PC/console game as initially described by the press release over half a year ago, that was supposed to be released in 2016, will be shown here. This is NOT legacy of the duelist, as the same release was what announced that Legacy of the Duelist was getting a steam version.

Digital card games are making bank, Nintendo doesn't have any, and efforts on other platforms get drowned out. The new movie is also out internationally in just over a week. While not Nintendo, Gwent did make an appearance at the Microsoft E3 presentation, and that is a much weaker IP.

psyfi

Banned
I'm ready for Earthbound 64. I've been waiting too long!
Wow, the possibility of getting a 3D Earthbound never even occurred to me. That'd be really cool. I'm curious how the gameplay would work, though. Turn based RPGs aren't exactly all the rage these days.

Regiruler

A free to play hero shooter would be getting rid of everything that made federation force actually good.

...And it'd be more accurate to name it after Hunters anyway given that was the one with the different character gimmicks, no?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom