• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Switch |DT2| No excellent soul is exempt from a mixture of madness

Which of these definitely """real""" leaks are you most hyped for?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kristen-Bell-Laughing-to-Crying.gif

Baleoce

Has anybody else had that damn trailer song stuck in their heads the last week or so? Trying to sleep and all that's going around my head is "be yo seeeellf"..

Higgy

So there is 0% chance Hearthstone comes to this right? Blizzard tweeted "We see you Nintendo" when the Switch was unveiled so I've held out a faint hope I could play it on another device besides my iPad.

psyfi

Banned
Some of yall are excited over potential disappointment and resulting drama, but I just want good games man. I just want good games!

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Guys, thank you for those kind words. It was my pleasure to do it for everyone here and out there on the Internet. I'm very glad that everyone really enjoy the countdown gif. I would like to thank everything out there and here for being great fans for Nintendo and enjoy to discuss almost everything together!

Please say you will be doing this countdown again in March when the console launches!

Maybe. It's really depend on what's going on in two months!

Wait, Iwata shows up in Miitopia or is that something else?

Kinda. He shown up in the trailer when they made the announcement for Miitopia. Click here for a trailer.

Amazing

Can you make a compilation of have the links of them? They are beautiful

Countdown GIFs? or Scenes of Iwata?

Here is the list of countdown GIFS, just in case.

So is there any chance of there being a twitch app on the switch and being able to stream your gameplay?

I really hope so but I doubt it :/

I think most people think that the button on the left of the controller is a share button but I'm guessing it'll just be for taking screenshots...

Just trying to not get my hopes up

TLZ

Banned
Maybe they have their own version of VR that doesn't require goggles, like they did 3D. That would be phenomenal.

(Don't ask me how please, nobody imagined them doing goggle free 3D, so..)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom