• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Switch |DT2| No excellent soul is exempt from a mixture of madness

Which of these definitely """real""" leaks are you most hyped for?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gummy

Neo Member
So there is 0% chance Hearthstone comes to this right? Blizzard tweeted "We see you Nintendo" when the Switch was unveiled so I've held out a faint hope I could play it on another device besides my iPad.

The possibility of mobile Overwatch, while low, would be absolutely amazing.

Lexxism

jzc9UkS.gif

I still believe that the "Pikmin 4" game was Pikmin 3DS but I 100% now want a IS Pikmin game. Gimme.

I also would love a Nintendo Hero Shooter but please not Metroid. Not because it'd be bad (it wouldn't) but it would be even more tome deaf than tone deaf.

Out've left field, but I really want a MOBA Splatoon. A MOBA with ink physics would be awesome. Maybe they can do a shorter 5-10 min version as a new Ranked mode in Splatoon 2.

The Hermit

Guys, thank you for those kind words. It was my pleasure to do it for everyone here and out there on the Internet. I'm very glad that everyone really enjoy the countdown gif. I would like to thank everything out there and here for being great fans for Nintendo and enjoy to discuss almost everything together!

Maybe. It's really depend on what's going on in two months!

Kinda. He shown up in the trailer when they made the announcement for Miitopia. Click here for a trailer.

Countdown GIFs? or Scenes of Iwata?

Here is the list of countdown GIFS, just in case.

The countdown list. Incredible job

Though both GameCube and WiiU are down... >.>

neoemonk

for those getting the feels about iwata

please dear god watch the gaming historians iwata legacy video. It's a fucking awesome 36 minutes about the life of Iwata.

its on youtube.....just search it

I just watched it. Well made. Got choked up at the end of it, all over again. Such a huge loss. Thanks for recommending the video.

So what fucking snax are you guys gonna eat while you watch this. It's late, so no junk food for me. I'm thinking fruit & yogurt man!

I honestly don't know since it'll be 10 p.m. my time. I'll probably just have some cereal. I have chips and salsa I could have tomorrow, but I don't know if I want that at 10 p.m.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom