• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Switch |DT2| No excellent soul is exempt from a mixture of madness

Which of these definitely """real""" leaks are you most hyped for?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

b3b0p

Was cheap generic shit cereal. I remember having mom get it when we went grocery shopping every time and hated the shit, but man, the Mario on the box totally sold me. Don't think I ever finished a complete box because it was so terrible.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Sorry my poem thread got locked.

Oh and for the record no I didn't stop trying I just suck at rhyming. Hence the poem sucking in the back half. Lol

kvothe232

It's going to be 5pm here on a Friday, so I'll stay at work and watch it on the work computers. Might have a beer or two while I watch.

Sorry guys if this has been talked about, big thread. Do we know if switch will run Wii-u games? I am thinking of getting switch but I want to play wii-u games I missed.

What did I miss? Why are people upset at Dale all the sudden?

Because they're completely misinterpreting what she meant by "There's still surprises, I've double sourced some of them but didn't say what they are."

It's pretty obvious to me that she is trying to get people excited and letting them know that not everything has already leaked. She's saying she knows there's still stuff that hasn't, and to trust her because she's double verified it. People are just butthurt because she's not spilling it now.

MarkusRJR

I have a final exam the morning after this so I have to avoid watching live... Is there a direct link to where it'll be archived or a spoiler free thread? Wanna have one good surprise after I bomb my last exam.

duckroll

Sorry guys if this has been talked about, big thread. Do we know if switch will run Wii-u games? I am thinking of getting switch but I want to play wii-u games I missed.

I expect every significant WiiU game, especially those for core gamers which sold poorly on the WiiU, to be remastered/ported on Switch. Every.

Here is how Nintendo can win 2017

Gt77Rda.jpg

Ridley327

It came to DS. No one bought it except me. Personal opinion, it sucked.

The only good snowboard game was 1080 (and Avalanche). I didn't ever get into SSX. Played the first one, meh.

Don't judge the Snowboard Kids games by the DS installment, since everyone agrees it was by far the weakest. The first game is a nice spin on Mario Kart, while Snowboard Kids 2 goes into more of a Diddy Kong Racing direction with its story mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom