• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Switch |DT2| No excellent soul is exempt from a mixture of madness

Which of these definitely """real""" leaks are you most hyped for?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alebrije

Gold Member
Make Nintendo great again

ytSQNRuvy2QUAkbO6RCF4yVkjJtHs78NWepAyp-iP7IxT6_GoEAO8E0RH8KOUtYjZZtMQUMv-2x3LQ=w522-h282-nc

I expect every significant WiiU game, especially those for core gamers which sold poorly on the WiiU, to be remastered/ported on Switch. Every.

It would be nice if Nintendo would update the Wii U one last time to let cloud saves be a thing, or to enable some way of transferring over your save files from Wii U to Switch, if that turns out to be the case.

They won't, but it'd be nice.

Kandinsky

So we had everything set up with my kids to watch this tomorrow (1am here), we're all on vacation atm. And just now the oldest one (18) told me he will go to a party instead, and the other one (16) will just play LoL, my kids are jerks D:

Josh5890

It would be nice if Nintendo would update the Wii U one last time to let cloud saves be a thing, or to enable some way of transferring over your save files from Wii U to Switch, if that turns out to be the case.

They won't, but it'd be nice.

Crap. If I could transfer my Splatoon profile that would be insane

b3b0p

Don't judge the Snowboard Kids games by the DS installment, since everyone agrees it was by far the weakest. The first game is a nice spin on Mario Kart, while Snowboard Kids 2 goes into more of a Diddy Kong Racing direction with its story mode.

I had Snowboard Kids on 64 too. I think it's overrated. I also thought with Mario Kart 64 around Diddy Kong Racing was bad relatively. It didn't feel as fast or polished (owned both) and played both through and through).

Astral Dog

So we had everything set up with my kids to watch this tomorrow (1am here), we're all on vacation atm. And just now the oldest one (18) told me he will go to a party instead, and the other one (16) will just play LoL, my kids are jerks D:
Let them live their lives old man

Regiruler

I'm waiting to be disappointed how they didn't fix the part where they castrated the Wii U version of Zelda to make the Switch version feature complete.

psyfi

Banned
So I was thinking, how much is tomorrows event make or break not only for the Switch, but for Nintendo as well?
It sure feels like it. Nintendo is going to have to fight hard for relevance if the Switch bombs. I have a feeling they have a hit on their hands, though. I'm a hell of a lot more excited and confident about it than I ever was for the Wii U or even the 3DS, that's for sure.

messiaen

So. Tomorrow's going to be a long day. 24 hours.

I would rebuy Wonderful 101 so hard. Probably will be the one thing left out though.
Did it support off-screen play? Games that didn't I would imagine would have a bit more to tackle when it comes to porting.

Pikmin 3 is one I'd love to see, but would be questionable? I mean unless the Switch supports Wiimotes or motion of some kind. Being docked and having to play with a controller would be frustrating.

Okay maybe I spoke too confidently. Maybe "most" instead of every. :)

As long as Mario Kart, Smash Bros, Splatoon, Mario Maker and Hyrule Warriors get ported I'll be happy!

Well and Paper Mario. I regret selling the Wii U before playing it :(

They could release a Wii U port or 2 every Summer along with every other dead area in the year and it would fill the dead spaces for at least 3 years. Along with what ive mentioned, pikmin 3, both HD Zeldas, starfox Zero with tradition controls, Bayonetta 2, W101, Zombi, Tropical Freeze, Wooly World, Kirby, XCX. The Wii U has a large catalog of exclusives.

Seiniyta

Decided to already adjust my body by waking up at 4 am today so I would jetlag myself and make sure I don't sleep through it. It's always more fun seeing it live and following the thread as it happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom