• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Switch |DT2| No excellent soul is exempt from a mixture of madness

Which of these definitely """real""" leaks are you most hyped for?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
major3ds_610e.jpg

Now it's actually 24 hours left! :D

Coda

I keep looking up Switch prediction videos on YouTube and reading articles. I can't right now, I wish it was tonight. Nintendo don't disappoint us tomorrow!

Compsiox

Banned
If they literally release nothing for a year I expect a new Mario and multiple other new titles from Nintendo at Launch

My prediction for the event tomorrow:

Nintendo will focus on launch window titles, but they will tease a number of games scheduled for beyond the spring and summer. I'm not worried about this presentation disappointing me.

Ran rp

what i want for launch:

$249-$299 w/ no memory shenanigans

Splatoon port

Zelda or Mario

EarthBound VC

Proper online experience and accounts with purchases that carry over (missed a gen, is this already a thing?)

what i want beyond:

Ports of all the essential Wii U titles

Ports/Remakes/New Entries in the best DS-3DS series

Good GameCube VC

SuomiDude

Haha, wow... I was a day too early. I was ready right now, woke up 5 minutes early so that I can prepare for watching this and get ready to work as well... :D

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
But really, my hype level has been pretty tamed throughout the whole week. I mostly expected them to show us what we've already learned through leaks and that's it.

Spaghetti

*silently transfers money from savings to current account*

My body is ready, Nintendo, and my money is yours if you do make the Switch an attractive prospect at launch.

You know what port I want that nobody cares about?

Watch Dogs 2. I actually enjoyed the first much more then GTA V. the story is terrible tho

You guys are getting crazy in here. I'm setting my expectations low (new IP - lame; Splatoon - only addition is hair and pants; Mario - Holiday 2017; MyNintendo - no improvements from its current state).

Although, that final countdown gif was great, Heath. Gives me hope.

Edit: Top of the page. Let's repost it.

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
Less than a day to go...

I BELIEVE!

BY2K

Membero Americo
So some people are saying Nintendo streamed just a few second to play the "Dawn of the Last Day" jingle.

C18TwDXUUAAMz9C.jpg:large

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom