• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Switch |DT2| No excellent soul is exempt from a mixture of madness

Which of these definitely """real""" leaks are you most hyped for?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Terrell

Jeez, I go to work for 8 hours and there's 50+ pages??!? (or 25+ for you 100-post-per-page snobs)

Is there any even remotely substantial discussion in any of it or is it all ignorable throwaway hype?

Zyrox

Can you believe it, less than 24 hours. Feels like yesterday that the thing was 70+ days away. I've been waiting for this for a long time now, and now it's less than a day away. I'm starting to feel that special kind of hype, the new system hype. Time to board the train, choo choo everyone.

Icolin

Banned
So some people are saying Nintendo streamed just a few second to play the "Dawn of the Last Day" jingle.

C18TwDXUUAAMz9C.jpg:large

Majora's Mask 3D + Ocarina of Time 3D HD Collection for Switch?

A man can dream.

Speely

Banned
Jeez, I go to work for 8 hours and there's 50+ pages??!? (or 25+ for you 100-post-per-page snobs)

Is there any even remotely substantial discussion in any of it or is it all ignorable throwaway hype?

It's all Grade-A, top-tier ignorable hype.

boxter432

Horizon trailer thread has devolved into discussion on Aloy the main character being ugly or not. Guess I'll stay I be safe zone of switchmas chat.

Shancake

Anybody think they can guess the 15 rumored launch games

NBA 2k17
Just Dance 17
Skyrim
Zelda: BOTW
Mario 3D
Splatoon
FIFA 17
Madden 17
Mario Rabbids RPG
Battlefield 1
Call Of Duty: Infinite Warfare
Mario Party
Rayman Legends
Switch Sports
Luigi's Mansion 2 Switch

Do we know how long it's going to go for?

Kinda hope the conference is short, sweet and punchy - think Sony E3 2016, treating the audience like adults, and the conference like a show. 45 mins, 60 max, supplemented with a treehouse would be substantial.

In less than 24 hours we'll be watching and rewatching trailers featuring female Link, Metroid Dread, Earthbound 2, FFVI remake, Half Life 3, StarTropics 2, Kid Icarus Uprising 2, F-Zero Switch Velocity, Super Mario World Tour, Pokemon Stars, etc.

Icolin

Banned

1. NBA 2K17
2. Skyrim
3. Just Dance 17
4. FIFA 17
5. Madden 17
6. Mario Kart Switch
7. Splatoon
8. Breath of the Wild
9. Mario Rabbids RPG
10. Rayman Legends
11. Skylanders
12. Lego
13. COD
14. Battlefield
15. New IP ($20 budget game)

Speely

Banned
In less than 24 hours we'll be watching and rewatching trailers featuring female Link, Metroid Dread, Earthbound 2, FFVI remake, Half Life 3, StarTropics 2, Kid Icarus Uprising 2, F-Zero Switch Velocity, Super Mario World Tour, Pokemon Stars, etc.

Finally, someone with sensible expectations.

HYPE!

Do we know how long it's going to go for?

Kinda hope the conference is short, sweet and punchy - think Sony E3 2016, treating the audience like adults, and the conference like a show. 45 mins, 60 max, supplemented with a treehouse would be substantial.

I hope it's two hours because that would be fun.

...I know it probably won't be, though.

Astral Dog

You lost me at Fem Link

shira

No scalebound

Skatterd

Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild
Splatoon
New 3D Mario
Mario Rabbids RPG
Mario Kart
Skryim
Just Dance 2017
Street Fighter 5
Call of Duty Infinite Warfare
Batman: The Telltale Series
Mass Effect Andromeda
Resident Evil 7
NBA 2k17
Sonic Mania
Bravely Third

There's my shot

Davey Cakes

This thread added 20 pages in like 4 hours.
The hype is real.

Honestly, I'm just happy that we'll be hearing and seeing more from Nintendo themselves. It's been mentally exhausting having to deal with all these reports and rumors when I just want to hear the damn sales pitch.

Should be a fun Thursday night, followed by a fun Friday with the Treehouse Live and all the discussions going on about upcoming games.

Speely

Banned
It has been 500 Man Years but here we are ��

It takes 500 Man Years to downclock the X1?? /s

I am so hype right now. SUPER interested to see what sort of lateral thinking Nintendo has done with the design of this lil fucker. Plus dat new IP smell...

Hydrus

I think I've reached the point were I'm not hyped anymore and now ready for the worse: a boring reveal with tons of ports and no new amazing games. Prove me wrong Nintendo if you want my money.

Incidentally, for roughly how long now has Retro Studios been developing a new game?
Atleast 3 years. They better have a game there. Nintendo has to instill confidence that they will have games for the year.

It still makes no sense to show games up to E3 like some keep suggesting.

MAtgS

It takes 500 Man Years to downclock the X1?? /s

I am so hype right now. SUPER interested to see what sort of lateral thinking Nintendo has done with the design of this lil fucker. Plus dat new IP smell...
500 man years trying to make sense of Nintendo's inane demands before giving up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom