• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 9 (OT) SURABANAKA DESU!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Really I'm happy with either. I've been enjoying YOSHI-HASHI a lot lately.

Oh hey go Nagata!

KissVibes

Banned
So wait, NJPW has the better Rumble, comedy spots, and is better at showcasing new talent? Oh, and this shit was free on their website? Maaaan, fuck WWE and their turdy Network.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
So wait, NJPW has the better Rumble, comedy spots, and is better at showcasing new talent? Oh, and this shit was free on their website? Maaaan, fuck WWE and their turdy Network.

I wouldn't call it the better Rumble by any stretch. WWE brings something you can't really quantify to the majesty and pageantry that NJPW still hasn't managed to match with their specific Rumble-style match.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I wouldn't call it the better Rumble by any stretch. WWE brings something you can't really quantify to the majesty and pageantry that NJPW still hasn't managed to match with their specific Rumble-style match.

tumblr_ngoebzLFY21rkf4k0o1_1280.jpg

Show me more majesty

Alucard

Banned
Soooo...I should totally go to sleep now...or maybe just watch the opening match, especially if it's the 4-way tag between The Young Bucks, Time Splitters, Forever Hooligans, and reDRagon. Yeah, that's it.

Kenobi

Was having issues getting the Flipps app working on my 360. It works, but streaming was bad. Too much buffering. Works well on iPad and Nexus 5, but wanted to watch on tv. I sideload it on my Madcatz Mojo and runs great. NJPW on my tv!

I'm excited to be watching this. Hopefully I can stay up.

Aiii

So not worth it
So, pre show match didn't play for me at all, this black screen seems to be streaming just fine, let's hope my woes are over.

Alucard

Banned
It's 2am :D

*continues to watch the WK9 logo on the stream*

:/...

Try clicking on "streaming" again and then on the 3rd link from the top for the Tokyo Dome show. The stream is working perfectly for me. It's a few seconds behind the PPV stream on TV though. Ah well. :)

Alucard

Banned
IT'S JR. Already calling it "The Wrestlemania of Japan."

The Young Bucks start things off to piss off everyone who doesn't like them. Haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom