• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

*NO BOOK SPOILERS* Game of Thrones - Season 2 - Sundays on HBO (read rules in OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kinyou

Oh no, she'll put Jon in a comma!
I hope it's a sexual comma
2wqd44zngus2.gif

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
I wish some YouTube cunt didn't spoil the entire Ygritte thing for me a few weeks ago. Fuck.

Everybody should use the herp-derp plugin. Removing the idiocy from YouTube makes the site a lot more enjoyable.
I never read YouTube comments for that exact reason. Another reason is most of them are the worthless ramblings of morons. I was so glad when I installed the YouTube Me Again script so I could watch them here on GAF without having to go to YT and possibly see the comments.

Jrmint

Yea there is no fucking way. But the way Theon looked at the them, I just don't know. I really want to believe it wasn't them.

And what is up with the only 2 episodes remain.. there is only going to be 9 episodes?

sangreal

was just about to ask the same thing about the HBO commercial, haha. I wonder if we will get two next week in advance of the holiday

Jrmint

I really can't get enough of the Arya and Tywin scenes

So true. They are probably the best scenes in the show. She really shouldn't have said so much tonight, he knows something is up now.

Damnit that end of the show, it is all I'm gonna be able to think about.

sangreal

Yea there is no fucking way. But the way Theon looked at the them, I just don't know. I really want to believe it wasn't them.

I think Theon believes it is them. To me it looked like they found the walnuts and burned the place to the ground pulled out the remains of two kids (the orphan boys Bran sent). The part I'm wondering about is if Osha left the walnuts there intentionally

rififi

Don't think (well, I refuse to believe) that it was Bran and Rickon - mainly because they would have to kill Hodor to get to them, and knowing Theon, he would have exhibited Hodor's dick as a trophy.

sangreal

Don't think (well, I refuse to believe) that it was Bran and Rickon - mainly because they would have to kill Hodor to get to them, and knowing Theon, he would have exhibited Hodor's dick as a trophy.

The wolves would have to come into play as well

Yeah, bullshit ep count unless we get a 2 hour season finale or some such.

Really good episode, loved the goings on in Qarth, especially still the Mystery Lady.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Yeah, bullshit ep count unless we get a 2 hour season finale or some such.

Really good episode, loved the goings on in Qarth, especially still the Mystery Lady.

Oh man forgot about that house of the undying guy. I don't like him, he seems crazy.

Also once again episode lacked some Hot Pie.

F him.
Theon is the confused kid in high school trying to prove himself to everybody.

Amir0x

Banned
the showrunners have said that we should never expect more than 10 episodes per year because the shooting schedule is far too tight. They would not be able to do any more and keep the quality as relatively high as it has been, in terms of effects, costumes and the like.

I don't believe it's Bran and Rickon because he sent Luwin away and burned two random kids so it would appear it was them. The way he looked at it was more of "what am I becoming?!" look, killing children.

And 3 episodes, dayum. ;(

When do you guys think it is reasonable to expect season 3? November? 2013?

Fuzzy

Why do you think so late? They've been consistent with starting seasons in April so far and I expect the same for next year also.

EDIT: Didn't see the ? after November. There's no way in hell it'll be November this year. April 2013.

teh_pwn

"Saturated fat causes heart disease as much as Brawndo is what plants crave."
I don't believe it's Bran and Rickon because he sent Luwin away and burned two random kids so it would appear it was them. The way he looked at it was more of "what am I becoming?!" look, killing children.

And 3 episodes, dayum. ;(

April 2013. It takes them nearly a year to make a season I hear.

It's going to take longer once they catch up with the books and have to write the rest (if the show continues to be successful).

Venfayth

Hmmm.. Can someone send me a pm?

Were the two charred bodies shown at the end of tonights episode actually the stark children?

Cyan

Banned
<3 Arya & Tywin. Love that stuff.

Did Lady Stark just decide to release Jaime? If so... *nedstarkdumbface*

Hmmm.. Can someone send me a pm?

Were the two charred bodies shown at the end of tonights episode actually the stark children?

Come on, duder. They would've shown it, for greater impact when he decided to kill them. It's the orphan boys.

Why do you think so late? They've been consistent with starting seasons in April so far and I expect the same for next year also.

EDIT: Didn't see the ? after November. There's no way in hell it'll be November this year. April 2013.

April 2013. It takes them nearly a year to make a season I hear.

It's going to take longer once they catch up with the books and have to write the rest (if the show continues to be successful).

Shame. :( I thought Season 2 production started later because they did not knew if it was going to be a hit or miss. With the third season being signed so early and scripts being already written, I was hopeful they would try keep production churning out episodes and make my wait smaller :(

---

Oh and Catelyn continues to be one of the most detestable characters, why won't she drop dead already.

Jrmint

Shame. :( I thought Season 2 production started later because they did not knew if it was going to be a hit or miss. With the third season being signed so early and scripts being already written, I was hopeful they would try keep production churning out episodes and make my wait smaller :(

Just about all of the major HBO Dramas are one season per year. I know it is like this with Boardwalk Empire also.

Not sure on the release schedule of True Blood.

Fuzzy

Just about all of the major HBO Dramas are one season per year. I know it is like this with Boardwalk Empire also.

Not sure on the release schedule of True Blood.
Except for the first season True Blood premieres in June. In fact, just like last year it's premiering the week after GoT ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom