• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

*NO BOOK SPOILERS* Game of Thrones - Season 2 - Sundays on HBO (read rules in OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angry Fork

Just a quick question. I'm just now getting into this show I'm on episode 3 of Season 1. I have to know if there's any revenge done to the douchebag cunt 'prince' blonde haired kid and the sister or queen whatever she is? They're so damn evil. I don't want to know scenario spoilers I just want to know if there will be some satisfactory revenge taken upon that family at some point. There seems to be so many people on this show I want to strangle.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Just a quick question. I'm just now getting into this show I'm on episode 3 of Season 1. I have to know if there's any revenge done to the douchebag cunt 'prince' blonde haired kid and the sister or queen whatever she is? They're so damn evil. I don't want to know scenario spoilers I just want to know if there will be some satisfactory revenge taken upon that family at some point. There seems to be so many people on this show I want to strangle.

He gets a tiny little bit of something that's not really a revenge, but feelsgoodman.jpg.

Edit: Season 1? Avoid this thread like the plague until you catch up. I'm dead serious.

Cyan

Banned
The entire Lannister family gets eaten by wolves in episode 5. You're almost there!

Kinyou

I'm hoping the big battle will deliver, need more wolf ripping throat action
If I were the director I would end the series with a 40 minute long montage of wolfs killing stuff. Though I'd also have to use some footage from nature documentaries to keep the budget down.

Rorschach

I guess I'm the only one that saw that scene where all those wildlings popped up out of the rocks and hoped Snow would get destroyed so they could end that storyline. soboring!

If I had to watch Jon stare off into the distance with his back turned towards his captor one more time... He seems mind fucked by every little thing that happens or is said. Friggin' emo kid. Can't believe I ever liked that character. I hated how much of a bitch Catelyn was to him, but I think it was probably justified now.

More Starks; less bastards!

Loved last episode. Obviously not the kids (I know nothing) at the end but whatever, nice to see Theon shit himself a bit. Hate that guy.

I enjoyed pretty much every storyline this episode, well, besides Jon's, because nothing really happened. Jamie returning was excellent- the guy gave a killer performance. Charles Dance kicked ass as Tywin again- nice of them to pair up the best actors in the show like that.

I guess I'm the only one that saw that scene where all those wildlings popped up out of the rocks and hoped Snow would get destroyed so they could end that storyline. soboring!

If I had to watch Jon stare off into the distance with his back turned towards his captor one more time... He seems mind fucked by every little thing that happens or is said. Friggin' emo kid. Can't believe I ever liked that character. I hated how much of a bitch Catelyn was to him, but I think it was probably justified now.

More Starks; less bastards!

This is why I want him to become a villain, or at the very list to do something interesting with the wildlings - try to foster a truce, become their leader and take them down from the inside, etc.

big ander

Come on now. Bronn's status is not unknown nor the character is in imminent danger as far as we know. If that picture were from Bran I would have said nothing about it, but Bronn?

It's not much of a spoiler at all but in general we should refrain from describing any part of spoiler images outside of spoiler tags.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Duly noted.

Edit: I am rewatching ep6. Man, oh man, Robb is eyefucking Talisa from all sides. Fiercely.

CRrtX.jpg
tvhQm.jpg
R3FMO.jpg

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
we haven't talked about how this is Cercais(sp?) best episode. Maybe she feels the end is nearing.

People hate Lena Headey, but I think she is kicking it out of the park this second season. She had a number of really powerful moments and you can feel Cersei is having a lot of pressure. Being the queen regent of a crumbling kingdom and the mother of that devil child of a king is not an easy thing.

I don't know what's going to happen with King's Landing, but surely a sieged city with a revolting populace that has no respect for their king can only end in a god damned disaster.

VanillaPMP

Neo Member
Since Jamie is the only reason she's alive right now, that would be a 100% yes.

Not necessarily. If the other male Starks are all killed, then Sansa would inherent Winterfell and house Stark. By marrying her to someone (doesn't have to be Joffery) the Lannisters would have a legitimate claim to the north.

But knowing Joffery and Cersei, she would probably get fucked up if anything happened to Jaime.

Ovid

Someone needs to make a GIF of the end of Episode 7 (A Man Without Honor). That scene can clearly be used for future E3 unveiling disaster. It would be so funny.

JGS

Banned
Not necessarily. If the other male Starks are all killed, then Sansa would inherent Winterfell and house Stark. By marrying her to someone (doesn't have to be Joffery) the Lannisters would have a legitimate claim to the north.

But knowing Joffery and Cersei, she would probably get fucked up if anything happened to Jaime.
Cersei is smart enough but Joffrey is not. He was willing to torture her just because Robb was winning.

Kozak

Banned
Sansa is surrounded by enough smart people (Tyrion and Cercei) that I don't think Joffrey would be able to lay a hand on her.

Who else will give them a princess with their current status?

UrbanRats

Sansa is surrounded by enough smart people (Tyrion and Cercei) that I don't think Joffrey would be able to lay a hand on her.

Yeah but it depends on how quickly Joffrey is able to act.
I mean if Joffrey and Sansa are alone in their room, and Joffrey flips out and asks to the hound (or whoever) to fuck up Sansa, there's not much anyone can do.
That's the problem with him, he's a crazy unpredictable motherfucker and he's still the King.

Pezking

Didn't Margaery Tyrell say she would do anything to be the queen?

I was too busy watching Arya avoiding Littlefingers looks, but didn't he and Tywin talk about that? As I said, I didn't really listen to their conversation.

Ogni-XR21

Dude looked like a prick in Batman Begins too.
Must be tough, I bet people treat him like a dick because he looks like one.

According to this interview he's a really nice guy. Spoiler free interview by the way. There are more of those, great to watch. I only skipped the one with Charles Dance since it warns of spoilers at the beginning (and according to the comments should not be watched before the end of S2).

endre

I think I will start reading this thread just cause of you...

Massa

Dude looked like a prick in Batman Begins too.
Must be tough, I bet people treat him like a dick because he looks like one.

That's because he looks like Joffrey after joining the House of the Undying in that picture.

Dude looks normal irl:

jack-gleeson-i_1041745t.jpg

JB1981

we haven't talked about how this is Cercais(sp?) best episode. Maybe she feels the end is nearing.

Everyone says the woman playing her is a bad actress but I think she's great. Her best role ever really. She's just a lot hotter as a brunette.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
That's because he looks like Joffrey after joining the House of the Undying in that picture.

Dude looks normal irl:

jack-gleeson-i_1041745t.jpg

His prickitude is still overwhelming in that picture.

Lena Headey seems to have the same problem. She's always cast as hardass and/or sour looking characters, but she's actually very sweet, bubbly and funny, with a bit of a potty mouth and a charming personality.

Kinyou

According to this interview he's a really nice guy. Spoiler free interview by the way. There are more of those, great to watch. I only skipped the one with Charles Dance since it warns of spoilers at the beginning (and according to the comments should not be watched before the end of S2).
She's just saying that because otherwise Joffrey would drown her puppy.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
So I finally got around to watching this series from the start over the past week. Fucking awesome, gripping television. Nothing that hasn't said before, but it's already up there with the best. I'm glad this thread exists since the last thing I want is to listen to a bunch of insufferable dweebs moan and groan about what the TV show does 'wrong' compared to the book and all that. Plus, I do not trust the internet with spoilers. No way.

Anyways, I'm pretty psyched about tonight's episode. Even more so than the new episode of Mad Men, which is saying a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom