• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(NOA) -- FINAL NINTENDO DS PACKAGING REVEALED (Metroid: Hunters Demo incl.)

Joe

fuck the box, i want a full game!

demo?! im not sure i want it anymore...a big selling point for me was an included game.

and whoever said "since when do demo's come on catridges?" just got pwned.

Mama Smurf

My penis is still intact.
Joe said:
fuck the box, i want a full game!

demo?! im not sure i want it anymore...a big selling point for me was an included game.

and whoever said "since when do demo's come on catridges?" just got pwned.

So far behind the times.

Joe said:
a big selling point for me was an included game.
Well gee, considering that the last game console that shipped with a pack-in game was the Jaguar*, I wonder what time machine you took to get to this thread.

*unless

Joe

what was it? just a week ago, when everyone was certain ds came with metroid (full game) packed-in?

Kon Tiki

Banned
Noone knew Metroid (any version) was going to be packed in, till a press release said so. That press release also said demo.

Meier

Apparently Hunters is only while supplies last.. you could always just buy it at launch, sell it on Ebay later and buy a new model/box sans logo.

Tritroid said:
It still looks hawt regardless of the oddly placed Metroid logo.

Also, btw Nintendo, stop attaching the word "Prime" to every Metroid that releases from now on. kthx.
It makes enough sense to have Prime represent the 3D subset. Similar to Solid for Metal Gear. That the GBC Metal Gear ended up with Solid in the title outside of Japan is a silly quirk.

xsarien

daedsiluap
Kobun Heat said:
Well gee, considering that the last game console that shipped with a pack-in game was the Jaguar*, I wonder what time machine you took to get to this thread.

*unless

Um? XBox holiday bundles? Nintendo's Metroid and SMS bundles?

MEgaton.
Megaton.gif
castleBravo.jpg

ura8.jpg

GCadvance.jpg
kei.new.megaton.jpg

Stryder

I think the Metroid ad was a good move, Metroid is cool man

I also think they could have put a nice 'GBA backwards compatible' logo somewhere in a corner so that people can see that it's backwards compatible, there should be stuff about this on the back of the box at least though.

In fact,
I am really looking forward to seeing the back and other sides of the box

Top Bottom