• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| Ask Not The Jobber How John Cena Wins

dakun

i like this so far. If you just accept the fact that half of the 3 hours will be talking and promos it's not half bad today.

Fox318

Mark Henry corpsing? Lol

ataNTId.gif

I want Henry as a face.

Ithil

JBL really needs to shut up. Every two seconds he's talking over everything going "THAT'S STUPID! I HATE THIS! EVERYONE IS DUMB!".

Bryan killing it. Can you imagine if they brought in Reigns to try and pull off this segment?

But sounds like it's a one time thing & a new GM will be around next week.

Wow, I'm legit interested in watching this week. Face Manager are more fun. See, we CAN have nice things!

Bryan got better as that segment went along so it beats having a second Divas' match tonight or something.

Mengetsu

Wow, I'm legit interested in watching this week. Face Manager are more fun. See, we CAN have nice things!

Bryan got better as that segment went along so it beats having a second Divas' match tonight or something.
Problem there was no balance it was all bad guys winning and getting there way with no good rival. This is good stuff right here though.

Top Bottom