• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| Ask Not The Jobber How John Cena Wins

Seems like a tonight thing.

only for one night

cena giveth and cena taketh away

I think I know tonight's ending then:

l9pYO7d.jpg

ScribbleD

Just saw an ad for a Trenton house show. "2 days before the Royal Rumble, witness the return of the powerhouse Roman Reigns."

Spoilers I guess.

Problem there was no balance it was all bad guys winning and getting there way with no good rival. This is good stuff right here though.
Even if it was just a group scolding it was still better than a lot of his old work. He worked in puns and passive catchphrases on top of some sneaky "yes" and "no" uses. That actually takes brains.

Omega

Banned
Mark Henry and Big Shoe need to go.

They look like shit, move like shit and just make everyone look worse because they can't do anything

Cagey

Banned
Just saw an ad for a Trenton house show. "2 days before the Royal Rumble, witness the return of the powerhouse Roman Reigns."

Spoilers I guess.
I work in Trenton. I should walk over to the building after work for that show I guess. Never went to a house show though.

I just tuned in and heard "Daniel Bryan".

Bryan fought crime and was in the World Series parade: No mention anywhere by WWE.

Reigns continues to exist: Three live via satellite interviews.

Bryan isn't going to be chosen for shit.

Everyone likes to quote themselves when they are right. Not nearly enough do it when they were wrong. Color me surprised.

NEW JAPAN DEBUTS JAN 16 ON AXIS

AXS has sent out press release confirming NJPW deal with the show to debut Friday January 16th at 9pm ET leading into their live fights

dakun

Mark Henry and Big Shoe need to go.

They look like shit, move like shit and just make everyone look worse because they can't do anything

agreed. Ryback, Rusev and BigE are better alternatives as top big guys.

But i think the company already noticed. Mark Henry is basically a jobber these days and Big Show is on his way there.

Top Bottom