• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| Ask Not The Jobber How John Cena Wins

Amory

Why does everyone like Ziggler? I started tuning in for the first time since the attitude era ended a few months ago and I still don't get why Ziggler is over

ggnoobIGN

Banned
Haven't watched NXT in forever, but I may tune in to check out the homie Kidd.

He's great in the ring, but he's still kinda boring to me. I hate when he talks too.
He needs work on the mic. But yeah great in the ring, unique look, and full of energy. Most faces are boring on the mic anyways so I'd rather see him than most anyone else.

Vylash

4WGVFI9.gif

iKvhLcaqMm8wv.gif

m8jdo1c.gif

NEXT WEEK, FRIENDS

Amory

I really wanna find a place to buy never give up towels in bulk so I can pull them out of my pocket and give them to random people I pass by during the day

Fox318

Why does everyone like Ziggler? I started tuning in for the first time since the attitude era ended a few months ago and I still don't get why Ziggler is over

• Good look.
  • Great worker
  • Best Seller in the company
  • Gets a lot of sympathy because he jobbed for everyone while holding the intercontinental title.
  • I think he is a good talker but others disagree.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
  • Good look.
  • Great worker
  • Best Seller in the company
  • Gets a lot of sympathy because he jobbed for everyone while holding the intercontinental title.
  • I think he is a good talker but others disagree.

Friend, Dolph isn't the best seller in this match.

Daniel Bryan has no stage presence when speaking, but at least we don't get to hear Rollins speak.

J&J Security is going to make this match so awesome. Jamie Noble is so pumped lol. Lol at JBL.

Alucard

Banned
Reviewed this week's ROH TV. Really good episode.

Ring of Honor Wrestling Results and Review November 22, 2014:
Styles and Hanson Deliver, and Maria is a Succubus
http://www.wrestleenigma.com/ring-o...es-and-hanson-deliver-and-maria-is-a-succubus

ROH166.jpg

Featuring:
-Michael Bennett and Maria open challenge for the Title of Love
-Michael Elgin has a "match"
-Hanson and AJ Styles have a great main event
-Lots of Final Battle hype throughout

Check it out when it's available to everyone for free this Friday. Very good main event, a weird Elgin segment, and a Michael Bennett promo that was actually really good. Made fun of a couple of fat guys around the ring. Referenced Call of Duty and hot dogs. Also, Maria.

Top Bottom