• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| Ask Not The Jobber How John Cena Wins

we've all been trolled.

frankly I laughed my ass off. they know what they were doing with that. the notifications repeating ceaselessly. we're supposed to legitimately hate it. they know we all hate it.

my bet is this lasts one week for 'Cyber Monday'. we shall see of course, but I do honestly think they know what they're doing for once.

somedevil

People don't believe this is more than one week right? Cause its just for there cyber monday thing they are bringing the computer back. Next week its going to be someone else.

I enjoyed Raw. It didn't seem as boring and drawn out as it normally does.

Thanks to Wesker's awesome gifs, I'm gonna eventually watch Licha Underground.

Fintan

US Viewers of Raw, if, like UK & Ireland viewers, you had to stay up until 4am to watch the show, would you ever watch Raw live?

I watched live for the first time in about a year, and it was not worth it.

Bowser

US Viewers of Raw, if, like UK & Ireland viewers, you had to stay up until 4am to watch the show, would you ever watch Raw live?

lol fuck no, this was the first RAW I watched live in months on the off change STANG would show up.

Back to fast forwarding through 85% on DVR!

when I lived in the UK I'd occasionally stay up for PPVs, but RAW? Not fucking once.

Sting briefly did something like this in TNA where he started added colors again. He quickly went back to thr black and white stuff again though.
I remember that being teased but am pretty sure he debuted with the tights only and awesome jacket which he scrapped shortly thereafter.

He never did the blue/green like the teasers.

I would either wake up earlier or watch it later. No way in hell I'd watch this at 4 am

Absolutely not. Even now I can barely be bothered to watch it live half the time.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
itll probs be trips behind the annoumous gm this time and fuck around with cena, then cena calls to get them back in power to find out it was him all along.

heh wwe probs isnt smart enough for that tho

Absolutely.

I loved him shrugging and laughing and saying "I can't!" when Cena told him to make the e-mail sound stop. And the smug look on his face when it first sounded.

I do hate heel Cole. I do hate the anonymous RAW GM as an angle that went on far too long and was clearly something they had no real ideas for given the ending...

but as blatant trolling?

yeah. I laughed my ass off.

Penguin

I think it would have been nice and somewhat interesting change of pace to have an authority-less RAW for a few weeks.

Actually show the product descending into chaos, and being a bit unpredictable.

I think it would have been nice and somewhat interesting change of pace to have an authority-less RAW for a few weeks.

Actually show the product descending into chaos, and being a bit unpredictable.

walkout14.jpg

Austin is asking for questions for his Podcast with Vince next week. Should I send in a question asking if Vince can see the parallels between why he says WCW failed on The Monday Night Wars and the problems current day WWE faces?

Penguin

can someone explain how Brock Lesnar gets away with never making an appearance, considering he's the champion

Well there's chaos and anarky and blah blah blah

I find the Brock experiment... fascinating.

They don't make up any excuses as to why he doesn't show up

Nor do they really mention him or the belt. Would think at least try to keep that in focus

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Austin is asking for questions for his Podcast with Vince next week. Should I send in a question asking if Vince can see the parallels between why he says WCW failed on The Monday Night Wars and the problems current day WWE faces?

Ask him if he thinks his daughter is beautiful

Something like this, maybe?

I was just wondering if Vince McMahon can see the parallels between the current WWE Product and what he claims brought down WCW on his very own WWE Network program The Monday Night Wars.

I've been Cyber Stunnered once before so I don't want to send in a question that seems smarky.

Top Bottom