• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| CM Punk's Countdown to RESPECT

bangai-o

Banned
iUQH9aSR4U0jt.jpg

hmm. how did i miss this the first time? time for Rumble Roses.

Kaladin

WWE has already sold closer to 50,000 tickets for Wrestlemania 29 with nearly a $10 million gate already reported for the event.

Alucard

Banned
Made my PWG 5 for $40 purchase tonight. Here's the list...

dvdcov0129.jpg
dvdcov0131.jpg
dvdcov0127.jpg
dvdcov0103.jpg
dvdcov0076.jpg

I love me some Dragon Gate, Bryan Danielson, Generico/Steen anything, and I've heard nothing but great things about BOLA 2007 Night Three. Excited to finally check these guys out!

Next promotion to get DVDs from: CHIKARA. Any suggestions for top 3 ALL-TIME CHIKARA shows?

Can't go wrong with any king of trios.

Night 3 of 2012 kot was one of the best wrestling events I have seen hands down .

High noon is also fantastic

tm24

http://www.prowrestlingguerrilla.com/merch/2007/images/covers/dvdcov0076.jpg[/img]

I love me some Dragon Gate, Bryan Danielson, Generico/Steen anything, and I've heard nothing but great things about BOLA 2007 Night Three. Excited to finally check these guys out!

Next promotion to get DVDs from: CHIKARA. Any suggestions for top 3 ALL-TIME CHIKARA shows?

HOnestly, no joke, 07 is probably the worst multi-night BOLA.

strobogo

Banned
King of Kings, for sure. I thought it was ridiculous that A. His entrance music had entrance music and B. The first entrance music was way cooler. He should have kept King of Kings as his main intro music and not as his intro to intro and promo music.

Has there ever been a dude who had a different theme for matches and promo segments? Only Da Game.

Top Bottom