• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| flipvember qdl flipvember

CxvnXJMXgAAouam.jpg:large

Fucking hell. I will point out this is for an indy show in fucking Glasgow. I'm somewhere among the rabble.

Good show overall, disappointed Trent didn't win the title, think he's WWE bound though.

Adree

The protag in Watch Dogs 2 is the flippiest. Even moving off small ledges there's a high chance he'll do all sorts of lucha things.

Lothar

Banned
How is the show? I probably should cancel the Network since I can't even be bothered to turn on the PS4 to watch Survivor Series. I haven't used the Network in months.

I would have watched if the main event was Jericho vs Owens like it was originally expected months ago.

Xion385

A profile on the jobber Goldberg faced tonight:

Brock Edward Lesnar (born July 12, 1977) is an American professional wrestler, mixed martial artist, and former amateur wrestler and professional American football player. He is currently signed to WWE on the Raw brand. He is a four-time WWE World Champion, a former UFC Heavyweight Champion, and a NCAA Division I Heavyweight Wrestling Champion.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Verendus, I know you're out there.

Barack Lesnar is old news. Roman Reigns must now meet Thug Life Bill Goldberg at Wrestlemania to prove himself.

Tagyhag

Bray won a PPV (A big 4 no less) and Goldberg just fucking DECIMATED Undertaker's streak.

I gotta give it to them, I did not see any of that coming.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I really enjoyed that PPV. Or maybe I really enjoyed playing pokemon sun while the ppv was in the background. Either way I had a fun night of entertainment maggle.

justjim89

This works from a storytelling perspective, too. Lesnar has been overconfident and complacent, especially for this match. He's in exactly the place Taker was in when Brock ended the streak. Goldberg caught him off guard and got him. It's perfect.

Top Bottom