• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| Survival Season Without The G

Kaladin

I'm probably going to be getting a 3DS on Black Friday Thanksgiving.

I'll probably only get one game with the system.....what should that one game be?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Depends on what game you want. Lots of people like shitty Luigi's Mansion.

jred2k

I'll probably only get one game with the system.....what should that one game be?

Super Mario 3D Land is a good starting point. It really depends what kind of game you're looking for, though.

I've got 3 games for it so far:

Mario & Luigi Dream Team
Ace Attorney 5
Pokemon Y

M&L is a great game, but it's excruciatingly long. It needs about 5+ hours shaved off of it, and also the beginning of the game is tutorial-heavy. If you can stomach those, then you'll love the game because it's great on every other front.

Ace Attorney 5 is a must-buy if you loved the other games. Nothing else to really say about that.

Pokemon Y I think we already talked about, and I believe you mentioned you weren't interested in it, so I won't try and convince you to get it.

bjork

Animal Crossing is the shit. This purple cat asked me what he should call me, and I said brother. It's like having Hulkster in purple cat form for a neighbor.

strobogo

Banned
It really bums me out that I can't find a picture or gif of Vince as a judge. I wanted to use it for Sunny's thread, but I can't find anything.

Nerdkiller

Membeur
Depends on what game you want. Lots of people like shitty Luigi's Mansion.
fR7OTxe.gif

Yeah. The televised feud between him and Sami Zayn has been put on hold because they were both wrestling on house shows and international tours for WWE recently.
Damn! From what I've seen, Sami Zayn is better than half the Raw roster. I'm hoping they eventually give the title to him.

Yeah. He's taking a well deserved vacation. I hear he's making a special stop to Bolivia to deliver 10 000 squirt guns to starving children.
Maybe he can use his Japanese speaking skills to teach the starving children about the Bo life.

strobogo

Banned
this one?

nt4pN68.png

Fuck. Yes. I searched every way I could think of and came up with nothing. The SWERVE would have been that you were the judge at your own trial.

Damn! From what I've seen, Sami Zayn is better than half the Raw roster. I'm hoping they eventually give the title to him.

Maybe he can use his Japanese speaking skills to teach the starving children about the Bo life.

Sami is better than everyone on the roster besides Cesaro/Punk/D-Bryne. I think he might be the best over all actually.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Fuck. Yes. I searched every way I could think of and came up with nothing. The SWERVE would have been that you were the judge at your own trial.

Sami is better than everyone on the roster besides Cesaro/Punk/D-Bryne. I think he might be the best over all actually.

For future reference, use this and pick a name and let the joy begin. It's how I started making smilies, using reference photos from here. http://whatistheexcel.com/wooobooru/tags

somedevil

Devitt trolling is hilarious. Before he put up that picture. He tweeted a pic that showed the fan with the sign that said sign devitt.

The man is playing everyone if he is really interested in going to the WWE.

SMT IV is brutally fucking difficult at the beginning. Just a warning if you decide to buy it.

I've also been playing a ton of Fire Emblem: Awakening and it's fantastic.

Steamworld Dig is a great download game for 8 or 9 bucks. It's kinda like a Metroidvania style game.

this one?

nt4pN68.png

Vince is a fucking goldmine for...everything.

I didn't find anything particularly difficult about the start of SMT IV, or most of the main quest, for that matter. The side quests can maul you if you're not careful, though.

I'm listening to Cornette and Bauer's podcast atm - it's way more laid back than I expected, probably because Bauer's there for Cornette to bounce off of. Cornette's as snippy as ever, though.

strobogo

Banned
I don't think Corny understands modern wrestling. He's stuck in local territory mindset at all times. He doesn't understand not only the actual style of in ring stuff, but also the booking style. And as a booker, he wasn't that great at producing the style he knows. If he wasn't such a miserable, crazy fuckhead, he'd probably be of use to a US promotion as part of a team.

bjork

I didn't find anything particularly difficult about the start of SMT IV, or most of the main quest, for that matter. The side quests can maul you if you're not careful, though.

I'm listening to Cornette and Bauer's podcast atm - it's way more laid back than I expected, probably because Bauer's there for Cornette to bounce off of. Cornette's as snippy as ever, though.

I read this as "bearer's" and was very confused for a moment.

I don't think Corny understands modern wrestling. He's stuck in local territory mindset at all times. He doesn't understand not only the actual style of in ring stuff, but also the booking style. And as a booker, he wasn't that great at producing the style he knows. If he wasn't such a miserable, crazy fuckhead, he'd probably be of use to a US promotion as part of a team.

He seems to understand the booking, he just hates it to fucking pieces. Same thing probably applies to the WWE style, although there have been times recently where I have to wonder what he's on about - that interview he had a few months ago comes to mind immediately, although a lot of people were misquoting him when it first came out.

I take back what I said about Cornette bouncing off of Bauer - he's doing most of the talking, Bauer just chimes in from time to time.

DMczaf

Oct 2013 NPD

1. Grand Theft Auto V (360, PS3)
2. Pokémon X (3DS)
3. Pokémon Y (3DS)
4. Battlefield 4 (360, PS3, PC)
5. Batman: Arkham Origins (360, PS3, Wii U, PC)
6. Assassin’s Creed IV, Black Flag (360, PS3, Wii U)
7. NBA 2K14 (360, PS3, PC)
8. Skylanders: Swap Force (Wii, 360, PS3, Wii U, 3DS)
9. Lego Marvel Super Heroes (360, PS3, Wii U, 3DS, PC)
10. WWE 2K14 (360, PS3)

Ok, which one of you motherfuckers did this?!

jred2k

So Impact tonight leads directly in to the PS4 All Access thing on Spike. I wonder if TNA will plan a huge SWERVE to end the show that will keep all the gamers coming back.

Top Bottom