• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| Survival Season Without The G

So Impact tonight leads directly in to the PS4 All Access thing on Spike. I wonder if TNA will plan a huge SWERVE to end the show that will keep all the gamers coming back.

Antonio Banderas is the new member of the aces and eights!

vf_antonio_banderas_.jpg

Cousteau

Hogans bringin back the Machine tag gimmick tonight I can feel it.
The lead into the PS4 show is a perfect opportunity for a P Machine extravaganza

P Machine.
ItsTIIIIME!!

Kids like knack!

tumblr_mw6y4z0HM61slwe5qo4_1280.jpg
Holy Christ....close your fucking mouth dude. Bo Dallas is one of the ugliest fellas I've ever seen.
I bought WWE 2K14.

In fact it will be the last game I play on my PS3 before I own a PS4.

You know, I could begrudgingly accept that Yukes is probably making the games forever, but could they at least get Visual Concepts or whoever does the models for the NBA 2k games to do the models for future WWE games.

I can't believe someone made a thread today asking whether they should call a number that rang them back lol

Everyday decisions must be hard for some folk

Anyway I finally watched raw back and I was thinking I love how strong Roman Reigns continues to look he just looked badass like he was controlling that whole situation, handle him right and he's a star no doubt I just wonder how he will be packaged.

Maybe the early NXT gimmick he had

Touchdown

Banned
I've got 3 games for it so far:

Mario & Luigi Dream Team
Ace Attorney 5
Pokemon Y

M&L is a great game, but it's excruciatingly long. It needs about 5+ hours shaved off of it, and also the beginning of the game is tutorial-heavy. If you can stomach those, then you'll love the game because it's great on every other front.

Ace Attorney 5 is a must-buy if you loved the other games. Nothing else to really say about that.

Pokemon Y I think we already talked about, and I believe you mentioned you weren't interested in it, so I won't try and convince you to get it.

Correct on all accounts.

ipmYjrlUnX12v.gif

strobogo

Banned
I think he should keep the basic Shield gimmick once he breaks out on his own. Same kind of outfit, strong silent type, but as a face who will fuck anyone up who steps to him. Book him like Goldberg. Not necessarily the long win streak stuff, but the same attitude and aggression.

Say I needed to find a clip of some common/cliche wrestling commentary, like talking about how a tag team making quick tags is good strategy. Any resource for that?

somedevil

Piledriving a pregnant women. I bet some sick wrestling fans would like to see that.

edit: Mr. Anderson promo style is still horrible

He was fun as a side character, but as a wrestler he is boring. But I take him over Abyss.
Oh yeah for sure. When he started I enjoyed him but ever since he got in the ring it's like... Nah I'm cool. You don't gotta do this.

EC3 is next! Wonder what world class completion he's getting this time.

The best part about Joe Park(s) is how the crowd went along with it. Especially the TNA crowd.

Seems kinda lame to me. It would be way more fun if they chanted "Abyss" over and over to remind me that Joseph Par(k)s is just Abyss in a suit. That's what the cool kids would do.

Top Bottom