• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| Survival Season Without The G

Watermarks ruin gifs and images,

And Live TV too.

Death to watermarks.

Watermarks always take me out of the immersion of TV. I can deal with commercials but when 30 different things start popping up on screen it kills me. I tune it out on Raw only because I pay more attention to this thread than I do the actual broadcast

Aiii

So not worth it
The new trend they do is themed hashtags. Where the hashtag changes to match what's going on in the TV show.

I'm amazed WWE hasn't picked up on this.

MAN, fucking Samsung. They sent a courier to pick up my laptop for repairs on the 6th and it's been sitting in some fucking repair centre half way up the country since then. I phone them yesterday for an update, they finally get back to me today and tell me they're sending a courier to me to pick up my laptop on Monday. Despite the fact that they already took the fucking thing on the 6th! So mad, I was struggling to contain my inner Zandig. Turns out the fuckers haven't even started repairing it, at which point I was all like;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTTTPoxD1N4

Anyone in the Ohio area going to the ROH show in Columbus tomorrow? Here's the card:

I'm extremely excited to see Adam Cole vs ACH.

If I had a chance to watch those shows, I would definitely be going but I really don't care about ROH as much as I did before. I really think it is the crowd. They seem so disinterested.

Well they do still have a hashtag for every show. #Raw #HellInACell #WWEBattleground. But yeah, they'd be wise to start doing them for individual matches or whatever.

Ithil

On Smackdown, the earliest indication of what the team of Bryan and Punk will be called is
The Beard and the Best.

Weak. If you're going that route why not
The Best of the Best
or something.

Giard

I am almost positive that Truth was in the Kofi spot on that poster before.

I fully expect he'll be replaced by Big E within the next month or so.

Fake edit: This is the poster I was thinking of
wmtravel.png

Sheamus, Ziggler, and Truth all digivolved. Truth was more of a lateral move though.

Oh god, they finally corrected the French saying. If only they would do that for the TV commercial. There are like 4 mistakes in 5 words.

Hoarr

Neo Member
Watermarks ruin gifs and images,

And Live TV too.

Death to watermarks.

It's a shitty deal but I still enjoy seeing my Drop ToeHold watermarked scans pop up five months after leaving the site.

Now if only I can stop the assholes who have Tumblrs that just recycle my WCW WorldWide scans daily.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
MAN, fucking Samsung. They sent a courier to pick up my laptop for repairs on the 6th and it's been sitting in some fucking repair centre half way up the country since then. I phone them yesterday for an update, they finally get back to me today and tell me they're sending a courier to me to pick up my laptop on Monday. Despite the fact that they already took the fucking thing on the 6th! So mad, I was struggling to contain my inner Zandig. Turns out the fuckers haven't even started repairing it, at which point I was all like;

motherfuckin

Acer is worst, it took them almost 3 months to repair my laptop :/

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Kinda glad I have 6 Xbone preorders - the PS4 was known to be in good supply yet people still did pay an extra hundred or so apiece. I'm sure the Bone will be more supply constrained. Might be able to hit it big.

Kinda glad I have 6 Xbone preorders - the PS4 was known to be in good supply yet people still did pay an extra hundred or so apiece. I'm sure the Bone will be more supply constrained. Might be able to hit it big.

If you have any day one editions, those will easily sell for a ton. I sold my extra PS4s a few weeks ago in fear that PS4s would magically appear in stores. Guess I was right and made out with a couple hundred bucks profit

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
YOU HIPPOGRIFF

I ain't sellin to gaffers, that would be wrong. We're a COMMUNITY. I wouldn't profit off of our pals. I take a financial hit maintaining legitshook.com. My heart's intact!

I'd rip off muppets IRL.

I ain't sellin to gaffers, that would be wrong. We're a COMMUNITY. I wouldn't profit off of our pals. I take a financial hit maintaining legitshook.com. My heart's intact!

I'd rip off muppets IRL.

Bitch this isn't Freelancer! I'm onto your schemes!

You turn into Vince more and more every day!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Exactly. I didn't have any intention of flipping my orders but then the longer I thought about it, the more and more I decided that I don't need a next gen console. Have a PC and all the new games I want to play are either coming out on PC or won't hit next gen till next year!

In the end, I knew what must be done in order to put myself ahead.

I hear you. I don't know why people buy the bullshit some people say. "I decided I don't want it anymore, forgot I preordered. I have 3 consoles for sale delivered straight to your door for $650 apiece."

PC is the bombay but I can't get Forza on PC!

Exactly. I didn't have any intention of flipping my orders but then the longer I thought about it, the more and more I decided that I don't need a next gen console. Have a PC and all the new games I want to play are either coming out on PC or won't hit next gen till next year!

In the end, I knew what must be done in order to put myself ahead.
Same here. I'll wait til ultra SSF4 comes out then maybe

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Fellow WrassleGAFfer Y2Kev is doing some shameful things. First he cheers Miz, now he's crying. What next?

I hear you. I don't know why people buy the bullshit some people say. "I decided I don't want it anymore, forgot I preordered. I have 3 consoles for sale delivered straight to your door for $650 apiece."

PC is the bombay but I can't get Forza on PC!

I just want to play the MGS5! I tried playing racing games. I even bought a wheel. Couldn't get into it.

With the next gen money, I instead bought a new TV. I will get much more use out of that. Plus, I need to get on my grind next year. Find a new job. Determined to make 6 figs.

I'm waiting another year to purchase a PS4. I had one preordered, but I canceled it last minute since I realized there was nothing I wanted from the launch list. I'll stick with Wii U/3DS/PC for now.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I just want to play the MGS5! I tried playing racing games. I even bought a wheel. Couldn't get into it.

With the next gen money, I instead bought a new TV. I will get much more use out of that. Plus, I need to get on my grind next year. Find a new job. Determined to make 6 figs.

Goddamn, how special are you?

Looking for a new TV as well. I got a big bunch of credit at Dell (over $2k) so I might go buck wild, but I'm waiting for Black Friday time where they do deals instead of jumping early.

jred2k

Ugh, I went to Wal-Mart at lunch and almost caved since they had consoles available. That new console shine is so hard to resist. I just have to wait until Tuesday for Zelda.

Goddamn, how special are you?

Looking for a new TV as well. I got a big bunch of credit at Dell (over $2k) so I might go buck wild, but I'm waiting for Black Friday time where they do deals instead of jumping early.

I got a w900a so I'm sure this won't have any BF deals and even if it does, I can just contact Sony and get a price match.

As for my job, I just want... more. I know I can get it, just need to shop around a bit. There are tons of opportunities out there.

Sold My PS3 and games to payoff 3/4 of the PS4. plus i had some amazon credit!.

sold my brothers wii one Christmas for like 500 bucks. people were desperate for that thing.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Ugh, I went to Wal-Mart at lunch and almost caved since they had consoles available. That new console shine is so hard to resist. I just have to wait until Tuesday for Zelda.

Look on the bright side, PS4 will have the same lineup until what, infamous appears? I think? There's an immediate drought, which sucks. If you can make it through today you can make it till there's good shit.

Sold My PS3 and games to payoff 3/4 of the PS4. plus i had some amazon credit!.

sold my brothers wii one Christmas for like 500 bucks. people were desperate for that thing.
The fact that the Wii was sold out for a long time might have helped. The Wii craze was amazing! You'd have to call in every day just to ask if they were getting a new shipment.

jred2k

Look on the bright side, PS4 will have the same lineup until what, infamous appears? I think? There's an immediate drought, which sucks. If you can make it through today you can make it till there's good shit.

Yeah I was trying to justify it based on the fact that it'll still be the same price when I eventually want one. I'd just feel like such a turd paying $400 for something and just having it sit there after I got bored of Resogun.

strobogo

Banned
I had a dream about...Sunflower. He was in the body of a giant kid I used to hang out with in middle school, but it was definitely Sunny. He helped me do some rewiring in my childhood bedroom and we played some Gamecube for a bit.

Top Bottom