• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| Survival Season Without The G

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
i've been doing hogan poses all day BROTHER
Jc6q9En.gif

strobogo

Banned
legitshook.com

WCW Thunder 7/29/99

It's Thunder, so go fuck yourself.

Nash/Hogan history video.

KISS is coming to Nitro!

The Cat vs Barry Darsow

Smash! He's been absent all year. I believe he was doing his evil golfer gimmick on Saturday Night, but he's plain old Barry Darsow. He also appears to have worn pants while tanning. Cat easily wins.

Goldberg/Megadeath video.

Recap of Savage/Rodman stuff from Nitro.

Recap of DDP on Hollywood Squares.

Buff Bagwell vs Erik Watts

So weird that we joined this match in progress. This probably happened in 1992ish. It should have stayed there. No idea why Erik Watts got a shot in WCW (again), ECW, and TNA around this time. Cat ran in and caused a DQ. Buff lariatoooed Sonny just for fun on the floor.

TO THE NITRO. The entire Goldberg vs Hennig match was replayed.

Rad Bork is coming to Nitro!

Bam Bam Big Yellow vs Booker T.

More YO MAMA jokes. DDP was a 40 something year old man telling YO MAMA jokes. DDP and Kanyon quickly got involved, causing a DQ. Stevie Ray made the save. Stevie challenged the Triad to a match with HARLEM HEAT! Booker agrees as long as Stevie gets rid of the nWo colors. He does without hesitation.

im06lOOrabPc0.gif

Oh shit, that TV movie that Jason Hervey produced that has DDP in it isn't even a TNT movie, it is a TBS movie. And despite Hervey being on Nitro pretty much the whole show, this is the first time the movie was named and given a time and date when it aired.

Recap of Nash/Hogan having a confrontation on Nitro. Then the main event of Hogan/Sting vs Sid/Nash. The whole match. Two full matches from Nitro. Why even bother with first run stuff? Just make Thunder a 2 hour version of Nitro.

Dean Malenko/Saturn/Chris Benoit vs Ric Flair/DDP/Kanyon

In a Thunder main event where nothing happens, Kanyon pinned Benoit after Flair used an international object. Shane Douglas hit the ring and bitched about Ric Flair. Man, it kind of already pisses me off that Shane is acting like he's been in WCW this whole time being held back. That it is his place and his time. Dean and Benoit had been held back in WCW for 4 years now. Saturn for 2. Shane JUST started in WCW. He's acting like he's been in WCW since 1992 and Flair has been holding him back the whole time. Get the fuck out of here with that shit, Shane.

DQ Count: 2 out of 4 matches. 3 out of 6 if you include the Nitro matches.

I'll let some of your snarky bullshit slide because I'm not four years old. But the 'friends' I'm referring to include, but are not limited to, people I trained with for nearly two years at the Wrestle Factory.

I am glad you are a fan of CHIKARA, and enjoyed the hard work that they have put in over the years. But your blase attitude towards this current situation is at best, offensive to me, and at worst, astoundingly disrespectful to them.

I am very jovial in here, because wrestling is supposed to be fun, and in here, it is. But this is an extemely sore spot for me. The situation is this way because the company, for whatever reason, could not continue to run.?

It is great that you love wrestling, like I did. But you know nothing. So don't speak of it.

We're done here. Don't bother replying.

Save it dude. Even before the promotion "folded" there was a a bunch of Wrestling Is promotions set to fill up the 2 or 3 dates a month they would lose with CHIKARA. Plus with CHIKARA not around these past couple months quite a few of the guy's have gotten exposure in other major indy's like DGUSA, EVOLVE, FIP, AIW, AAW, PWG, and ROH. I can understand if a place folds and there might be personal attachment but there are other places to work. Unless someone lost money I see no reason to be that personally upset. Besides that it's an angle unless anyone can prove otherwise.

I miss CHIKARA and I can't wait for it to return to a full time schedule.I hope most of the roster that helped get it to where it was is able to come back. Until then I'm enjoying the ride.

The real world champion has a message for you.

Less than 24 hours ago, at AIW's Double Dare, UltraMantis Black shocked the world. Here is what the new AIW Champion has to stay...

Save it dude. Even before the promotion "folded" there was a a bunch of Wrestling Is promotions set to fill up the 2 or 3 dates a month they would lose with CHIKARA. Plus with CHIKARA not around these past couple months quite a few of the guy's have gotten exposure in other major indy's like DGUSA, EVOLVE, FIP, AIW, AAW, PWG, and ROH. I can understand if a place folds and there might be personal attachment but there are other places to work. Unless someone lost money I see no reason to be that personally upset. Besides that it's an angle unless anyone can prove otherwise.

I miss CHIKARA and I can't wait for it to return to a full time schedule.I hope most of the roster that helped get it to where it was is able to come back. Until then I'm enjoying the ride.

Less than 24 hours ago, at AIW's Double Dare, UltraMantis Black shocked the world. Here is what the new AIW Champion has to stay...

whatamark.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Either get in a brawl or let it go folks, you know I love a good brawl.

strobogo

Banned
I don't even know what the argument is about. Are both sides saying it isn't angle, but arguing over the details? Is one saying saying WORK and one side saying SHOOT? WHOSE SIDE ARE THEY ON?!

ibuaeT8yNxXGHn.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Here's what I'm saying.

If you enjoy it, awesome. The curtain has been pulled back a bit too far for some of us, which is why we're not really enjoying it. And others work in their business itself and have that accompanying how they feel.

We shouldn't heckle someone for genuinely liking and enjoying something we don't. It's tough sometimes, I mean, bronies are fucking trash, but we need to not turn into a big group of snobs. So let's all get back to earth and enjoy wrasslin and enjoy complaining about it, but not get too jaded.

We're a special wrasslin community, let's stay special.

let's all watch Bellator. 2 top 10 lightweights fight tonight but the main attraction is TNA Superstar King Mo getting trashed again.

spinning-backfist1-2-21-13.gif

never gets old.

G-Fex

I don't know what the fighting is about.

Let us not become gaming side who is arguing about megan fox's thumb and more stupid ass doritos shit.

Pavaloo

Here's what I'm saying.

If you enjoy it, awesome. The curtain has been pulled back a bit too far for some of us, which is why we're not really enjoying it. And others work in their business itself and have that accompanying how they feel.

We shouldn't heckle someone for genuinely liking and enjoying something we don't. It's tough sometimes, I mean, bronies are fucking trash, but we need to not turn into a big group of snobs. So let's all get back to earth and enjoy wrasslin and enjoy complaining about it, but not get too jaded.

We're a special wrasslin community, let's stay special.

Amen.

It also starts the clock on an inevitable Bryan/Punk breakup feud. Writes itself. Especially if Bryan wins the Rumble and/or title at Wrestlemania.
This exactly what I think is going to happen. It'll be a great moment and I think people in the back know Bryan deserves it/is owed it after the last few WM involvements. I wonder if Punk would go corporate to lead up to it.. that would be great.

When people invest alot into a company, it's wrenching when it folds, even if there are other opportunities.

BronsonLee has worked in the wrestling industry for years, has contacts all over. He's heard constantly from people in the know that it is actually, legitimately done. Besides that, a company shutting down and selling off its properties is an EXTREMELY stupid business decision, as it would basically shatter the confidence of investors, advertisers, those distributing your DVDs, etc.

It's NOT an angle until something emerges proving otherwise. Seriously, let it go.

Im up for a Bryan Punk Megapowerz team that leads to a break up and a match at mania. They should be the last two at this years Rumble.

DMczaf

Yo speaking of that match at Mania 5

I was so damn salty they made me play as Hogan, MACHO WAS RIGHT DAMMIT

I want a Savage was Right shirt. Fuck you Hogan! I saw those jealous eyes and that handful of Elizabeth!

Also, Hogan hot dogging on Savage's title win at WM4 was a disgrace. That was Randy's moment!!

I want a Savage was Right shirt. Fuck you Hogan! I saw those jealous eyes and that handful of Elizabeth!

Also, Hogan hot dogging on Savage's title win at WM4 was a disgrace. That was Randy's moment!!

Oh man I hated when Hogan beat Yokozuna because Bret couldn't do it. Hogan you asshole

Aiii

So not worth it
Nope.

Brie is.

AJ = New Kelly Kelly

I will find you and I will hurt you.

I can ignore all the trolling in the world Fex, but comparing AJ to Kelly Krlly is not acceptable, totally crossing the line :(

I will see you in the boiler room buddy, shit is on!

G-Fex

Hulk Hogan was a great champion :)

I hope he can be champ again.

Hulkster or Big Show your pick Wrasslegaf.

I will find you and I will hurt you.

I can ignore all the trolling in the world Fex, but comparing AJ to Kelly Krlly is not acceptable, totally crossing the line :(

I will see you in the boiler room buddy, shit is on!

Why don't you meet me down there Aiii? I'll leave the door open for you ok?

ibcSm8Lxz3o98W.gif

Oh that's gotta hurt huh Aiii? Not quite what the doctor ordered now is it Aiii?

DMczaf

Hulk Hogan was a great champion :)

I hope he can be champ again.

Hulkster or Big Show your pick Wrasslegaf.

What about Hulkster vs Big Show in a monster truck rematch finally after all these years?

Hogan pushed Big Show off a mother fucking roof!!

Whaaaaaaaaaaaat

Triple H has stated in several interviews that "The Game" nickname that he would adopt months after Owen's death was originally intended for Owen. Triple H would adopt the nickname himself in honor of Owen.

Also shame no Owen/Bret at wm10 in2k14

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
so billy corgan from smashing pumpkins is set to buy tna lol

Top Bottom