• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| Survival Season Without The G

DMczaf

11250_10152007269904443_559804478_n.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Xbone has 1 minute boot time. Cancel your pre-order!

I'll only have to sit through it once. Why anyone would turn it all the way off is beyond me, unless you're a poor who can't afford electricity, or a hippie.

Aiii

So not worth it
I'll only have to sit through it once. Why anyone would turn it all the way off is beyond me, unless you're a poor who can't afford electricity, or a hippie.

I turn off the power to all standby devices when I go to bed and don't turn it back on til I'm back from work, suck it hater!

Honestly, standby is such a waste, I just can't justify it (if I had one device maybe, but when the PS4 gets here I'm up to seven devices needlessly blowing through power for no good reason at all).

jmdajr

Shit with A/C, PC, A/V Receiver, 60 inch Plasma it's not even an issue to me. Heck I don't even give a shit about the boot time as long as it's smooth sailing afterwards.

PS3 boots fast but once you're in it all sucks.

Granted PS4 is much faster now but you can't really do much at the moment anyhow. I hope they have real app switching down the road.

Striker

Business will pick up no doubt. And I'm sure there will be plenty of decisions people will be upset with here.
Like using part timers in the big angles/matches? Probably. There's going to be time when they can't reach for those guys anymore, and what will they do?

New Japan announced the iPPV schedule up to the Tokyo Dome on January 4th;

11/23 - $15 - World Tag League, Tokyo Korakuen Hall
12/03 - $15 - World Tag League, Hakata Star Lane
12/05 - $15 - World Tag League, Hiroshima Green Arean
12/08 - $25 - World Tag League FINAL, Aichi Prefuctural Gymnasium
12/21 - $15 - Road to Wrestle Kingdom, Tokyo Korakuen Hall
01/04 - $35 - Wrestle Kingdom VIII, Tokyo Dome

Not sure if I'll get all the tag league shows, I might just grab the final.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

Gonna stick with probably just Finals and WK8.

Kaladin

12/03 and 12/05 are actually awesome for me because I will be working an overnight shift that week. 12am - 8am Sun - Thurs.

strobogo

Banned
Regal's dream team is pretty awesome:

Regal
Cesaro
Punk
D-Bryne
Finlay

Goldust's is similarly awesome:

Goldust
Dusty
Cody
Arn
Barry Windham

Hasney

That shirt would be completely fine, if the back was blank. They need to induce a little subtle into their shirts.

Their top rope range was great for that, until they ditched it. No shit on the back, not even one of those "Authentic WWE wear" tags.

EDIT: Just noticed the Punk one does have a tag. My Nexus one didn't anyway.

nexustopropetee.jpg

6282454655.jpg

Stro got you a present

W06344.jpg

this one is pretty sweet

W06346.jpg

Where do I purchase these fine wares? (Assuming they're not from the 90's and never reprinted)

Kind of wish I could find a silver and black nWo shirt.

strobogo

Banned
Stro got you a present

W06344.jpg

this one is pretty sweet

W06346.jpg

I'd wear the Fall Brawl one maybe.

I'm so glad Big Show brought the Spear to the WWE. Hopefully no one steals his fucking move.

How can a guy so big make a tackle look so terrible? His spear is worse than Edge's.

Their top rope range was great for that, until they ditched it. No shit on the back, not even one of those "Authentic WWE wear" tags.

Where do I purchase these fine wares? (Assuming they're not from the 90's and never reprinted)

Kind of wish I could find a silver and black nWo shirt.

I'm not even sure WCW ever printed up event shirts even at their peak. Their selection of shirts was pretty odd. Months of promos for Bam Bam and Saturn shirts.

Hasney

I'm not even sure WCW ever printed up event shirts even at their peak. Their selection of shirts was pretty odd. Months of promos for Bam Bam and Saturn shirts.

They probably had the t-shirt printer working full time on this fine shirt to keep up with demand:

buff_display_image.jpg

Top Bottom