• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| Survival Season Without The G

Aiii

So not worth it
I've pretty much given up on it. :|

I've given the show some slack due to Whedon involvement and this last episode being a Thor 2 crossover episode, but even this one seemed it had nothing at all go do with the Marvel Universe aside from randomly shouting Asgard.

Been catching up on the first season of Arrow. Now there's a Superhero show done well.

But that thread man, some oft he people there are like the TNA fanboys with how far they'll go to apologize for the show being so goddamn boring.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Mexico's WBF is comin'
4A5a7zJ.jpg

somedevil

holy christ

but guys bryan is winning the rumble and he'll get his payoff at mania in the main event against cena

right guys

I will be pissed if Bryan opponents for WrestleMania are not this:

1. Shawn Michaels
2. Winning the title at Mania
3. Triple H because whoever fights him at Mania is going to beat him.

strobogo

Banned
How people can defend Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Is beyond me. Do they not watch good shows, ever, so they can't put in a frame of reference?

The same reason people can watch and defend Raw, WCW, Total Divas, and Xbone/PS4 bullshit. It's a fluff show that probably wouldn't be worth watching with out the (tenuous) connection to the MCU. But it's just a fluff show and anyone expecting more than that are watching the wrong show. It's an easy show to watch and kind of space out for 40 minutes.

Kaladin

How people can defend Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Is beyond me. Do they not watch good shows, ever, so they can't put in a frame of reference?

I watch Agents of SHIELD in hope that it will finally get good, but realize that Joss Whedon not being directly involved in making episodes will probably hurt that. I'm not even sure what level of involvement he has as an Executive Producer or show runner because it doesn't even feel like much of a Whedon show. I know it's a slow start though so I'm willing to give it a chance and not write it off quickly like others have.

However, Sleepy Hollow and Almost Human are likely going to test my resolve on keeping it in my regular viewing rotation.

Also, Arrow seems to be delivering where SHIELD fails in the Superhero TV show department.

I dropped agents of shield. Show needs a direction ASAP.

Sleepy hollow on the other hand has been amazing. Have almost human on the DVR.
Early impression have been good

Need to get into arrow soon

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'd like to request to make the December thread, if that's alright with everyone else.

Kaladin

I just like that Agents Of Shield is a guaranteed renewal with it being a Marvel property. They can take a season, figure out what works and kick things off with a bang in season 2. The one thing that does feel like a Whedon show is how directionless it is in the first season. Most Whedon series take a year of episodic episodes before getting to the real meat of the story.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
BTW I feel that the WrassleGAF Avatar Rumble should take place the night BEFORE the Royal Rumble.

Kaladin

Ah December....the last of the shit months of WWE before Mania season. Tis the season for TLC, and a visit or to from old Saint Nick.....and maybe a tribute to the troops show thrown in for good measure. Don't we get a clip show at the end of the year too, or did they stop doing that?

Yet in Indie-Land, it's the most wonderful time of the year, with big end of the year bashes going on where companies typically end their storylines and begin new chapters.....and don't forget, in December, all roads lead to Wrestle Kingdom.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
When I made the Muscle Appreciation Thread a mod changed the title. Apparently we don't NEED an OT for muscles. "Flex Eternal" was so good :(

Aiii

So not worth it
TLC has been a good PPV the last few years.

Last year had that Shield match and Ziggler and AJ sticking it to Cener.

Lets hope they keep that streak going.

Travelling to London tomorrow for a promotion interview that I have no chance of getting

Would walking in like Vince show the size of my grape fruits and that I deserve the role?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Travelling to London tomorrow for a promotion interview that I have no chance of getting

Would walking in like Vince show the size of my grape fruits and that I deserve the role?

It won't hurt.Do it. Say "goddamn!" a lot.

somedevil

Another Indie Star was at the performance center:

Colt Cabana was at The WWE Performance Center in Orlando, FL today, so apparently today is his latest announcing tryout with the company.

Guess the tryout is for NXT commentary with Regal because I don't see Colt doing announcing with Vince screaming in his ear.

Kaladin

This is the only answer for a December wrasslin topic, then, now and forever.

December Wrasslin |OT| All Roads Lead To Wrestle Kingdom

If Colt Cabana on commentary can work in the fact that he once worked with the Miz
doing interviews for the Punk DVD
then Alex Riley will no longer have any unique insights into anything.

Ithil

They need to get Dave Meltzer and Bryan Alvarez on commentary for a RAW one time, to see what happens. My guess is something will catch Dave's eye and cause him to go on three different tangents at once about four different promotions and he will talk about this for over an hour. Then they'll have the Miz take a countout loss in a Total Divas related segment and cause Bryan to go insane with hatred and kill Vince while calling him Vinnie.

Aiii

So not worth it
They need to get Dave Meltzer and Bryan Alvarez on commentary for a RAW one time, to see what happens. My guess is something will catch Dave's eye and cause him to go on three different tangents at once about four different promotions and he will talk about this for over an hour. Then they'll have the Miz take a countout loss in a Total Divas related segment and cause Bryan to go insane with hatred and kill Vince while calling him Vinnie.

I am willing to pay to watch Granny beat all the Total Divas in a gauntlet match.

Top Bottom