• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| Survival Season Without The G

strobogo

Banned
Outside of nWo shirts, WCW definitely had worse shirts than WWE has even today.

HOLY FUCK I NEED THIS SHIRT:

vince-russo-swerve-t-shirt.american-apparel-unisex-fitted-tee.silver.w760h760.jpg

russovd.jpg

e1a39f44.jpg

I assume this shirt changed lives as they never got laid after purchasing it.

So then nothing changed then?

I have this shirt back when WWE did their "old school" collection.

$%28KGrHqF,!rEFJh44k+6PBSYqz%29!Sbg~~60_35.JPG

I also have a King of the Ring shirt that I can't seem to find a pic of right now.

edit: here we go

W02769pi.jpg

strobogo

Banned
The only wrestling shirt I'd wear without a hint of irony or embarrassment in public is the purple Macho Man shirt. But I don't look good in pastels. I'd wear the black one, but I rarely ever wear just a t shirt out anyway. Always wearing a light jacket or hoodie in the fall/summer and usually a button down in the spring/summer.

The only wrestling shirt I'd wear without a hint of irony or embarrassment in public is the purple Macho Man shirt. But I don't look good in pastels. I'd wear the black one, but I rarely ever wear just a t shirt out anyway. Always wearing a light jacket or hoodie in the fall/summer and usually a button down in the spring/summer.

You get two Summers?

Striker

Hilarious cover for that PPV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgQZGwqmBwU

Watching the 1987 Survivor Series. Savage, Roberts, and Steamboat on a team that I'm watching right now. The crowd chants heavy "DDT!" chants every time Jake enters. Commentary is superb with Monsoon and Ventura calling it. Jesse gave valid reasons why heels did certain things, i.e. Honky Tonk Man and possible injury while carrying the IC title. Oh, and a women's elimination match, which is assuredly a million times better than what will be next week's contest.

jred2k

Does that really say "Grade A WBF Prime Beef"? I'm wondering if my eyes do deceive me.

Oh, I meant to mention this yesterday, but that flashing WWF logo on the dude's bicep in that Wrestling Challenge opening is fucking fantastic.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Does that really say "Grade A WBF Prime Beef"? I'm wondering if my eyes do deceive me.

Yessir. I have the full-screen shot here that I took it from...was doing more WBF research. The entire ICOPRO suite of supplements is insane. There's a Muscle Mist spritzer!

Was kind of torn, wanted the WBF Prime Beef stamp as my av but I gotta have Vince.

DM6fXn8.jpg

Aiii

So not worth it
How people can defend Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Is beyond me. Do they not watch good shows, ever, so they can't put in a frame of reference?

Top Bottom