• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| Survival Season Without The G

Aiii

So not worth it
Speaking of TNA marks, I wonder whatever happened to the 'crucial crew', or whatever it was those front-row Impact Zone fools called themselves. I hope they finally got over their mass delusion and gave up watching TNA to do something more profitable with their lives.

Probably jumped over to NXT lol.

Going to a live show on Dec. 8, but there's a second live show at the same time several hours to the west of us. So the roster is currently announced as being split accordingly:

Spokane (the one we're going to):
Cena
Sandow
del Rio
Sierra Hotel Indigo Echo Lima Delta
Rhodes Bros.
Real Americans
Usos
Ziggler
Ryback
Kofi
Miz

Yakima (the other one):
Bryan
Orton
Punk
Wyatts
Langston
R-Truth
Axel
Bellas
AJ
Fandango

I'll be sad to miss Bryan, Punk, and AJ, but I saw them at last year's show. Would have loved to see the Wyatts and Fandango, and would gladly trade them for Cena/ADR, but I'm pretty happy if this card ends up being accurate.

rvy

Banned
Speaking of TNA marks, I wonder whatever happened to the 'crucial crew', or whatever it was those front-row Impact Zone fools called themselves. I hope they finally got over their mass delusion and gave up watching TNA to do something more profitable with their lives.

Keep hoping.

Kaladin

One of my friends from the Florida wrestling scene that I've known since the early Full Impact Pro days was a part of that regular crew. He's long since moved on though. I think he does go to NXT shows occasionally.

tumblr_mvv9njTMWr1r1eqygo1_500.png

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
2 hours to do an oil change...even though there were no other cars being worked on.

I have better speed and luck going to the dealership for that. You pay a premium but they have much nicer facilities.

Once on a lark I went to Wal-Mart for an oil change, never again. Never ever. So slow. So bad. So horrid.

strobogo

Banned
I have better speed and luck going to the dealership for that. You pay a premium but they have much nicer facilities.

Once on a lark I went to Wal-Mart for an oil change, never again. Never ever. So slow. So bad. So horrid.

Somehow they did work on other cars. My receipt says they were done in about an hour (still ridiculous), but just forgot to call me for another hour. And as I was leaving, they did an oil change on a car that had a cracked pan, which was now gushing oil out and were still trying to charge him for the oil change. All because they didn't check for cracks before dumping in oil.

BFIB

I can't wait for Roman Reigns to be built up, HHH get involved in his storyline, then be buried for the next year.

Toki767

I can't wait for Roman Reigns to be built up, HHH get involved in his storyline, then be buried for the next year.

Nah. At best he's going to get the Ryback push. Strong face push. If he gets too popular, he'll be fed to Cena. If he doesn't become popular, Vince will lose interest.

bjork

I know a girl who looked a lot like Mickie James, minus the arby's. We used to hang out for a good while, though she used to drive me nuts with how unintelligent she was (and coming from a dunce like me, that's saying quite a bit)... and every time someone posts a Mickie photo in here, I always think I should call that gal up again.

So stop, I don't want to make a mistake I'll regret...

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I told y'all Reigns is the one with the IT factor. I said it a year ago, and you all said he was a cro-magnon, and Ambrose would be getting the rocket fuel!

Never doubt the mind of Vince McMahon.

I loved that part where Orton walked into the authority's office and stood face to face with Cena...
Crowd went dead fucking silent, that should have been enough for them to swerve off the road and gone with a different ending.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I told y'all Reigns is the one with the IT factor. I said it a year ago, and you all said he was a cro-magnon, and Ambrose would be getting the rocket fuel!

Just like Vince McMahon you fail to realize that Ambrose has the social media push. And that's why he should be the one, but I guess Vince likes losing to football weekly.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Just like Vince McMahon you fail to realize that Ambrose has the social media push. And that's why he should be the one, but I guess Vince likes losing to football weekly.

Nobody feels a social media push though. Phantom push.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Also this is making me laugh...as bootaaay would say, "like a drain"

5v8P0BP.jpg

Ithil

I said all three of them should be getting it. Why have one new star when you can have three?

Kaladin

Ambrose doesn't need a push. He'll get over on his natural talent as a heel. The real test for these guys is after The Shield, and I'm ready to see that.

My predictions:

Seth Rollins: mid-card spot monkey.....look out for a tag team with Kofi (yep, it's time for another random tag team title run for Kofi)

Roman Reigns: This guy has IT factor written all over him....if Vince & Co can capitalize on it. It's hard to tell if he'll be a main event player like Orton or a upper mid-carder like Sheamus though.

Dean Ambrose: This is the wildcard and is even harder to predict than Reigns. He has the talent to get himself over as a heel, but that also requires the right angle.

One thing I know for certain though, The Shield is long past it's due date as a unit...time to do the break-up angle.

strobogo

Banned
Goldust doing the Code Red was one of the weirdest instances of guys doing a move you wouldn't expect in quite a while. Even weirder than Cena doing ranas. Hogan randomly doing a Kanyon Cutter against Rock was pretty strange.

Also, I think I'm going to trade in 2K14. I was going to do the DLC with Bing credits, but I've lost interest.

Screw raw we should support the Best Wrestling promotion.... IN West Virgina

http://youtu.be/ipfT0QhzRSI

YES

I can never decide which roster member is my favourite, but it might just be Diablo Jr, the best today...grahhhh! He reminds me of the Dean from Community.

He straight up sounds like and has the build of a friend of mine. Naturally he is him. Despite being nowhere near VA

Can we all just watch NWA Mountain State every Monday Night instead?

TO YOUTUBE

I'm a big fan of the violent world of frank Parker

*meaty chest chop*

I'm pulling for the Bunkhouse Boys!
DONK
DONK

Oh goddamnit

Anth0ny

This is how it's gonna go:

-shield break up is dragged for 6 months after it should have happened.

-when the break up finally does happen, they feud amongst themselves for 6 months

-all 3 men job to cena and are relegated to mid card

Aiii

So not worth it
Sounds like Orton's December title feud might be with
Mark Henry

It's with Cena, they're just not on the same house show due to both holding their respective house show's title.

I said all three of them should be getting it. Why have one new star when you can have three?

This is my fear. They're all high on Reigns now and he's supposed to be the big breakout star, but Ambrose and Rollins both have unique gimmicks and looks and something that can put them over huge as singles stars and in this WWE having 3 pushes at the same time is nigh impossible.

In the end Reigns will get a few months out of it, and hopefully get over and the other two will be in midcard hell.

Because fuck this company.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
This is my fear. They're all high on Reigns now and he's supposed to be the big breakout star, but Ambrose and Rollins both have unique gimmicks and looks and something that can put them over huge as singles stars and in this WWE having 3 pushes at the same time is nigh impossible.

In the end Reigns will get a few months out of it, and hopefully get over and the other two will be in midcard hell.

Because fuck this company.

Tell me what's unique about Ambrose other than "he's the one that's little"

Tell me what's unique about Rollins besides "he has different hair"

Tell me what's unique about Ambrose other than "he's the one that's little"

Tell me what's unique about Rollins besides "he has different hair"

Ambrose, mic skills, intensity and that rare combination of technical ability and competent brawling (thanks, CZW).

Rollins, he's like Ziggler but better in every possible way, attracts the Jeff Hardy subset of fans and has the ability to work a wide variety of styles (thanks, ROH).

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Ambrose, mic skills, intensity and that rare combination of technical ability and competent brawling (thanks, CZW).

Rollins, he's like Ziggler but better in every possible way, attracts the Jeff Hardy subset of fans, ability to work a variety of styles (thanks, ROH).

Alright now:

Where can I find this type of footage from WWE itself? Or can we?

In the beginning there was promise.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
They're going to have to break out Ambrose ASAP with something significant that helps define his character, because without his buddies, he's going to be without a paddle.

It's a real shame that Foley didn't have one more big bump left in him, that #ThanksMick storyline could have taken Ambrose places.

Where can I find this type of footage from WWE itself? Or can we?

In the beginning there was promise.

Well, that's the crux of the matter, isn't it - potential can only take you so far, it's how WWE uses it that counts. I'd say that, outside of some of those great 6-man tags this year, Ambrose & Rollins' best stuff was in FCW.

The Shield breaking up will certainly be a watershed moment for all three guys - they're somewhat protected by the group at the moment, but the first feuds they're put on once the Shield is done will be interesting to say the least and will likely determine their futures with the company.

Top Bottom